Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Nan

Can anyone tell me why I am here and not there with you all?

Why wasn't it obvious to me that I needed to book flights and accommodation?

I was under the impression that I could stay at home this year and it would all be fine !!! WRONG! :-S

However far away I will always love you my dear friends

Yammas Nan xx

Val n Bill

Nan sweetheart...... We will really miss you this time, if it wasn't for the luggage allowance I would pack you in my suitcase on Friday, mind you, you would soon be discovered.... your giggle would give you away ;)

Love to you and Barry,  Val x
The love affair continues.

justphil

It is Xam here in heaven. My watch was discarded yesterday. The white sliced is non existent Nan meluvver. But do I care? The prawns and chicken are amazingly better. Wish you were here to guide me because I am high as a kite. I guess Val will have to help me soon when she arrives.

Arillas is working its magic on me, yet again.

Phil

Janis

Such a wonderful feeling, isn't it, Phil?

Paradise regained :-)

Janis x

martin-w

Know what you mean Janis!
Got me all 'watsname' thinking about Arillas again. Been on the internet this morning, Thomas Cook have a flight 'deal' from Bristol at present £290 return 'all in' out on 24 th. September, 07.00 hrs flight, arrives 13.15 hrs, return 18.30 hrs from Corfu on 8 th. October, so I'll get my birthday there as well! hope to see you there!
Yammas,
Martin.

kes

B there same time Martin...roll on.....

martin-w

WAY HEY! All booked! Flight, meal, baggage, seat, online book in, tax and charges, all for £290.
See you all there. Will ring Dorita at the Bardis Sun Hotel later for my 'usual' room.
Martin.

Nan

MARTIN!   You're NOT helping! :-)

Really pleased for you tho x

Cheers Nan x

martin-w

Got an idea Neil!
You could describe the resort 'eggsactly' as you see it, or send us 'scrambled' messages for those of a more sensitive nature and don't like the word 'crowded'!
Yammas,
Martin.

martin-w

kvarnell

Phil and Jen, I love your updates, have a fabulous time, I know that you will, Arillas puts your life in perspective, it is a wonder drug, hope you are reaping the benefits. ENJOY :-)

justphil

Thank you Karen meluvver. You understand how it feels to be here. I currently only get 4 weeks a year, but every minute counts. This afternoon I was nursing my burnt feet in The Coconut, but shared it with Kostas, Perry and Riggers. Oops almost forgot the most important - my Jen. And Yiota. Aahh Arillas is for burnt feet and joy, happiness and pleasure. I have had all of them this afternoon.

Phil

justphil

BTW, Arillas today has not a cloud in the sky. The Mistraio keeps everyone cool, even though the underlying temperature is in the high thirties. Easy to get burned, but hey-ho you have this mile of coast to enjoy.

Today the North winds have had their share of the beach, but very many professional sunbathers have found enough sand to display their wares. And the Donut man of course.  PhilnJen? We did Graziella and the Nut. And simply watched them wasting all of their energy and beauty. Somehow I think that we got it right.....

Phil

justphil

So sorry to all those I am boring to death. I do have this effect, and am well aware of it. But I have no apologies whatsoever posting about how wonderful our favourite place is today. We are here, and it is everything you all talk about. Arillas today is perfect.

But ignore me, ask the people who are here for the first time and have already booked to come back. You can call me whatever you like, but when I hear what I have heard today, I justknow I am not wrong.

Phil

Sarah1

Phil - you will never bore me to death...keep reporting because it's the closest I will get now til the end of June '13...x
Sarah