Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Sandy x

Fingers crossed we all get there.....
Sandy x

Sara

I'm sure you will all get here. Once the wind direction & pressure changes, I'm sure air travel be soon be O.K.

I've not seen Eileen on line today, does anyone know if she's on her way [some how?]
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

TONYNEW

Not seen Eileen either Sara i have a feeling she might have got her hiking boots on to get there lol
I just hope she makes it over safe and sound :-)
Tony

justphil

Thanks for the pictures Eggy. Looks so inviting. We'll get there one way or another. And of course a huge vote of thanks to Sara for getting stranded and giving us another week of those fantastic posts.......

Phil

kevin.g

sara
gret pics thanx,,p/s,,ill look out for a strange scotish woman ,hitchiking on the motorway...lol...shell get there she,s determined ..yammas

Eggy

Rumour has it that Eileen has now sucessfully hitched a ride to Poole harbour and has been spotted, on the wharf, trying to hail any passing boat.

"Och the noo Jimmy - Be ya going past Kerkira " won't get her anywhere!

Cheers
Negg

Sandy x

I'm sure Eileen was on first thing today. The problem for her may have been that she was able to get out of Scotland this morning and then could get no further.....wasn't she aiming for Thursday now? Unless she is now stuck at Manchester....
Sandy x

isobel

thanks for those photos beach looks wonderful

Sara

Now, I wonder who this is?

www.villatheia-corfu.com

riggers

Dodgy character....never seen him before.... yassou Dimitris.....

Sandy x

Does this mean Brouklis is open Sara....or just for an occasional coffee?
Sandy x

Corfusoon

I wondered if Eileen would be on our flight tomorrow morning from Gatwick but apparently it was full. So she told me she is flying out Sunday.

If you are open tomorrow night Demitri can we book a table for 6 people to celebrate Amanda's birthay. What finer way to celebrate St. Georges day, Shakespears birthday, and my lovely wifes Birthday than with friends and family in the Brouklis!

Now, I just need to hire a car because mine is somewhere in Switzerland.

Frank
Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

Sara

Dimitris plans to open next Monday. I suppose I could just about fit in a stifado before our journey to the airport!

Sara
www.villatheia-corfu.com

Sandy x

Great news....that means Eileen will be there just in time!
Sandy x

TerryW

I saw this person walking along the beach today. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, was I jealous? - Yessssssssssss

Best watched in full screen mode