just back

Started by dorothy, July 14, 2009, 05:48:44 PM

justphil

Our Sandy x is a truly Arillas person. (That's what the manual said....) Our Sandy x is like Eggy said "what Arillas is for" You will never meet anyone more dedicated, not even me.

Arillas is for everyone, Sandy Phil and Jen only borrow it occsionally.

Sandy x

LOL Phil!! Actually 4x4 and I were both stark naked when we met for the one and only time on the beach.....together with his lovely wife!!  We all stood chatting about the wonders of Arillas.....although I must confess we were at San Stef (first time I had ever been to that beach) as there was no beach at all at "home".
PS  4x4....not keen on mushy peas.
Sandy x

sharonF

Lol, phil, i was wondering that!  ;)

4 x 4 you must try Vavilas fish restaurant, owned by the lovely thomas and his family. 

Sandy they must have been having a bad night, i've usually only drank half my wine by the time the meal comes lol,  come on then what were the disastrous results :)

Sharon x

vivian

Phil, Pete and I have often spoken to complete strangers while all are naked' nothing wierd about it. Sandy, didnt know san steph had a nudie part is it right upo the top round the bend or where, we must visit. Sharon I think Janice Barry Mary Pete and I had only had one glass each by the time our food arrived when we were at Thomas's in May. Love to all Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

sharonF

Viv and all the other nudies, i dont think there anything wierd about it, but how do you keep your eyes off their bits ;) lol, i would have to have a sneaky peek, and if a fella was talking to me with nothing on i would get the giggles. :)

Sharon x

Jo Wissett

Well to all you nudies (and yes I am one of them) I think there is something VERY weird about standing naked talking!!!My nude bathing is a very personal enjoyable pastime but I would be MORTIFIED and I repeat MORTIFIED if I had to stand face to face (or bits to bits:-):-))with anyone.  If, god forbid, anyone recognises me on the nudie beach please wait until I am clothed to say hello!!! No disrespect to any other 'at one with nature' types but I have nowhere near enough b**** (literally)to do that!

Jo Wissett

and Sharon, thats what sunglasses are for :-)

4x4

Quote from: sharonF on July 15, 2009, 11:24:41 AM
Lol, phil, i was wondering that!  ;)

4 x 4 you must try Vavilas fish restaurant, owned by the lovely thomas and his family. 

Sandy they must have been having a bad night, i've usually only drank half my wine by the time the meal comes lol,  come on then what were the disastrous results :)

Sharon x

Yes Vavilas is no my list for June 2010

4x4

Quote from: vivian on July 15, 2009, 12:07:44 PM
didnt know san steph had a nudie part is it right upo the top round the bend or where, we must visit.

Its before you go around the bend!

Although some people think I am round the bend ))

LOL

My confession is that We struggled to use the North beach for most of the first week but found it too difficult. So we spent the second week at San Stef.
Its easy to get to. You just walk onto the beach and turn right. Go past all the deckchairs and keep going.  There is an old shack set back from the beach and You will see where the rocks start to push out into the sea and almost anywhere between these points just strip off.

Most nudies went to within 2 – 300 yards of the jutty out bit. (not round the bend )

There is quite a lot of traffic passing on foot , as strange clothed people walk round the headland and then back. But it was not a problem.

Next year we will give the North beach a try but for us its not a problem to use the beach at San Stef an spend our money in Arillas.

justlynn

Well, that's a relief then! 

I stripped off at the end there last year when there was no one else about, but was never sure whether it was supposed to be nudie or not.  And the only people that passed us were teenagers in shorts or bikinis, so that gave no clue either!

Jo, I feel the same, but am trying to be more like Viv, lol.

lynn xx

Shuey

We stayed at San Stef last year and i thought it was round the bend not before but saying that there were people sitting both sides on some days!

ger

quite a few people were not brave (or stupid?) enough to venture right round to the nudie beach when we were there, they stopped and made a nudie beach just before, where there was a lot of rock fall, we ventured down the "goat track" a couple of times, but after a few days managed to wade through the waves!!
i always wear large dark sunglasses!! and try to avoid conversation!!!
ger x

sharonF

LOl jo.  The only time i've gone nude is when we've hired a boat!  Its not for me, and there is no way Billy would lie there with his bits out, hahaha.  But if you do like it good for you.  I just cant get my head around standing there chatting in the nude! lol.

Sharon x

vivian

Heheee, have to laugh now, as I remeber the first time we sat on the beach in the nude, unsure of myself and would have hidden away if there had been any where to hide, then to my horror a man approched and asked us the time. Well I leave it to you to figure out I was sat and he was stood in front of us(say no more) I lost my voice all together and Pete had to  sort of wisper the time as he was tring not to laugh at how red I was. I still wouldn't approch anybody that I dont know but  but if somebody talks to me first it's fine. You just somehow get used to it and it becomes quite normal. Viv
by the way if that man is looking at this I dont expect you to reveal your name.lol

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

Thanks 4x4 we have been there and almost striped of but didn't know if we would upset anybody as all the rest were clothed. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude