Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Dai

Quote from: martin-w on July 21, 2014, 04:41:38 PM
Ok, I give in!
All this info on my 'second home' has 'forced' me to book my second session in Arillas this year. 26th. September for two weeks flight with Thomson this time from Bristol again, Cardiff is a ridiculous price!
Keep up the reports, can't wait to be back.....at Bardis Hotel of course,
Martin.

Know what you mean. Thomsons have just quoted me, for two weeks in Sept from Cardiff a whopping £535.00. Did include baggage mind. I can fly from Gatwick, pay for train and b&b the night before for almost £200 cheaper. Absolutely crazy.

Jo Wissett

Well folks I am ecstatic to be posting my very own Arillas today for the spanking new wifi at my home for the next two weeks the gorgeous Marinaki. The weather is sweltering albeit cloudy from time to time but utterly fabulous. We arrived about midnight last night had a quick Pina Colada in the Coconut saying some emotional hello's to Kosta and Perry. A brief hug with the birthday girl Eileen and family then back home for lovely sleep. Had lovely chilled day, magnificent long lazy breakfust (well brunch!) At the Marina, I have christened my swing with a chilled glass of wine and we are booked in for portifino this eve. Only problem is, Spiro has a new grandson... Argghhhh! That means his raki bottle will no doubt be out!!! This place is as perfect as ever. The beach is fabulous. Till the next time...yammas!!Xx

Truth

Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

ger

take care of that swing, i will need it in 7 weeks time woop woop!!
ger x

justphil

The Olduns, PhilnJen continue our Arillas Today in perfect peace. Happiness is made of this.

We are surrounded by more Northern accents and VERY happy families at Bardis Sun than we ever hear or see in the South West of England, and they are all amazing.

Some Arillas newbies were assaulted by Bobby and Phil last night, but seem to have recovered from our explanations of how it works. The smile factor is 110 today, and they have clearly had a magnificent start to their first time here. I hope they will be back.

It has been much cloudier today, and I think cooler than all my previous days, but it is now hotting up back into the thirties. It is our Arillas Today, and NOBODY can take it away from us. YAMMAS!!!!!!!

Phil

JohnTheRef&Dot

Arillas Today. Dot slept in whilst I did breakfast (no not for her for me) Cloud over head is keeping the temperature more bearable today.
A few hours at the beach and lunch at bestsellers,now back at base Dot is so chilled out she is sleeping on the Sunbed as I type
Arillas continues to keep us laid back justloveithere
WISH YOU WERE HERE

martin-w

Hi Dai,
Flight 'all in', baggage, choice of seat, on-line book-in, bag drop for £315. Not bad, Thomas Cook seem to be having a 'crisis' of some sort, keep referring me to Easy-jet flights in the middle of the night!
Martin.

Sandy x

Sandy x

Eggy

Sidari and Acharavi took my time , today, but tomorrow pm will see me in Rainbow.

(a small tad of rain in Acharavi , about 2 ish. - Never seemed to reach this far.

Phil n Jen , I will take a jaunt along the sea front around  1:45 pm ish. May just find you.

Cheers
Negg

gaye

Glad that you arrived on time Jo! Have a great week....see you soon I hope xxx
gaygo

kevin.g

Jo have a fab time Hun as I know you will yiammas xx

Jo Wissett

Arillas today is reminiscent of October in Blackpool! Currently sat on the forum bench watching the spectacar waves crashing against the jetty. My boys iphones told us to expect a storm today but still a shock to the system after 16 years of near perfect weather at this time of year! However, would I rather be sat here in this magical place or sat indoors in blustery Lancashire? I don't think I need to answer that!! Last night saw us take out parents to Portifino..one of our favourites normally but unfortunately a 2 hour wait for food. Yes they were busy but a little extreme lol. That meant that we were too late to catch the splinter band in the Coconut but where we would have sat I have no idea as it was absolutely packed which is great to see for the boys. The absence of Hanna is very strange and I am hoping that as the '40 days' is soon up we will get a glimpse of princess coconut! Bumped into john the ref and Eileen last night, wonder if any more 'forum celeb spotting' will occur today? Methinks an Arillas trail may be in order for the Wissett males if the weather continues in this vein. For me? There's always wine :):) Yammas!

JohnTheRef&Dot

We wake to thunder and a little rain in Arillas Today
Waves were hitting the jetty and it may well be a good day for those who like diving through the waves.
Vincermos provided dinner last night, excellent mixed grill followed by yoghurt honey with bananas.
Saw Phil and Jen making their way home so decided to pop round Bardis studios for a drink,only to find they had retired for the evening 11pm Phil, whatsthatallabout
Enjoyed our chat with Bobby though
Not sure what today will bring but we are sure to enjoy it
WISH YOU WERE HERE

Jersey Bean

Fabulous reports hope the weather pics up for you soon.  I have yet to do the Arillas Trail........one day maybe.  Look forward to more restaurant reports , like to plan where we are going to go on the first night. Rainbow is normally first port of call and love the grilled squid at Brouklis.

justphil

So sorry to miss you John and Dot. Whatsthatallabout? Even PnJ have a max capacity for partying and last night reached it. Yes, bed by 11 - not a usual report about us!

We had a lovely meal at Armourada, a drink in Whispers where we met a guy from our old home-town who is here for the big wedding party that will take place on Friday. It really is a small world!

Later, however, I woke up as the bar shut and rushed round to get a Metaxa to drink on our balcony. So Poppy and Bobby told me you had been in and that they also enjoyed their natter with yous both. I was then invited to another balcony and plied with very special malt whisky and more natter. Back to bed by 3am....

Today will see us at Sharons by about half past one, where as you all know, we may see Eggy for a while.

Phil