Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

riggers

Thanks for the mega-post Negg. It was great to read :)

Terry great picture, and yes Please Maggie.......... :)

riggers.

Baldy Barry

Neil !
Wish I had some of those "special" sausages to make pig's in blanket's for Christmas dinner !
How's our fireman pal ?
Has he let you have a bonfire yet ?
Hope I don't burn !

Maggie

Please don't get over excited about our xmas lights. My tongue was firmly in my cheek when i wrote that last post. I will put up pics, but not tonight, cos my central heating has just been installed, and i'm enjoying being warm too much to go out again! I will do pics this week.

justphil

What great fun I've just had reading all these cheery posts. Just great to catch up. Thanks folks.

Phil

Sara

Thank you for your report Negg - I always enjoy reading them.
QuoteWe're having a super duper high retaining wall built to hold back a slightly dodgy grass bank and much work being done to our muddy 'ole drive.
Did you manage to pin down Spiros then?

Belated Anniversary Wishes, Jean & Senon if you are looking in - sounds like everyone had a great night.

Sara

Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

Vaughan & Angie

Off topic slightly, but does anyone know wht has happened to the Makris website?

Vaughan & Angie

Off topic slightly, but does anyone know what has happened to the Makris website?

Vaughan & Angie

Off topic slightly, but does anyone know what has happened to the Makris website?

Vaughan & Angie

Am I repeating myself?  Must be the radishes.  Sorry!

Eileen

A rash of radishes perhaps......

Eileenxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

justphil

Would you like yet another red wine Eileen luvver???

rashes and radishes indeed. Clearly Arilliacs are suffering from withdrawal symptoms. Arillas Today is obviously short of us lot.

love
Phil

Mick and Jill

Hi Eggy

Brilliant report as usual.  Hannah did text to let us know about Perris little ones christening and bless her I think we now know the name although it did take 3 texts.  Problem now is how to pronounce it ha ha. 

Jill x
Jill XXX

Alan and Jan

Just read your report Negg. Brilliant, just felt like being there.  PEGG isn't pale blue and a J reg by any chance. Saw a lot of that car when we were in Arillas in September.  Seems so long ago. Must get the piccies out tonight.
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That

Eggy

Hi Rothers n Mick n Jill n All
Rothers - "J" Reg? - Not due for one of those for at least 5 years.
Pegg is a 10 year old white Fiat Punto, in need of a clean due to muddy roads n tracks.

Mick n Jill - Good to hear from you and hope all is well. I hope that Calum is still perfecting his skill. - Must send you a PM as can't find your e-mail.

Not much to report on Arillas but no news must be taken as good news. It's a great place to be around this time of year but there's something not quite right, without all the friends, we all make here, year after year.

We're still trusting that the weather will stay dry so we can get outside and get ready for planting. - As most Locals are.  11 deg here at 5:30. So far so good.

Cheers All
Negg

vivian

Hi Eggy, I love your post. Now I hate to tell you but I read an article the other day saying that car tax is going up over there and that cars over 5 years were going to be in a higher tax bracket then the new one's ( 5 yrs is that old hmm) is this true andif so will you be updateing or sticking to the good old girl. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude