Latest euro rate

Started by turkeyfoot, April 01, 2021, 09:38:27 AM

Eggy

Geoff
I think I know this one...
.... Isn't Rishi Sunak the Managing Director?
Negg

turkeyfoot

Quote from: Truth on April 15, 2024, 09:57:58 AM
1.153 today. Good rate. I changed £1700 to go to Portugal in May. I'd have had a  couple of extra beers if I'd used this lot 🤣

Hi Truth

You should be aware that these type of companies are not authorised by the FCA.
If a supplier goes bust while they hold your money you have no recourse .

Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Truth

You're trying to turn me into a nervous wreck Geoff...... my Ryanair planes dropping out of the sky and now I'm losing all of my money !!! 🤣🤣
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

turkeyfoot

Quote from: Truth on April 15, 2024, 10:03:05 PM
You're trying to turn me into a nervous wreck Geoff...... my Ryanair planes dropping out of the sky and now I'm losing all of my money !!! 🤣🤣

Hi
Enjoy your trip anyway lol

Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Truth

Eggy

Exchange with "Wise" today and they offer e1,161 for £1000. (Rate 1.17)
Above takes into account their fee of £4. No extrs fee for a Bank Transfer but £4 for a debit/credit card used.

Cheers
Negg

turkeyfoot

Quote from: Eggy on April 16, 2024, 09:36:08 AM
Exchange with "Wise" today and they offer e1,161 for £1000. (Rate 1.17)
Above takes into account their fee of £4. No extrs fee for a Bank Transfer but £4 for a debit/credit card used.

Cheers
Negg
Hi Negg

Isn't Wise for transfering money to other bank accounts throughout the world

Geoff

jackson

Karl that made me laugh, enjoy your portugal holiday, Arillas in mid July for us , can't afford two in one year i am afraid.

Truth

Ever since coming across Geoff on here I'm scared to get out of bed ! 🤣
Looking forward to Portugal now, never been to Carvoeiro before, looks beautiful 😎

turkeyfoot

Hi

1.1482 best on line today. Need to purchase the rest of my June money soon. Fingers crossed it will go up soon

Geoff