Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

riggers

Lovely pic Eileen, to me it looks the best time to go (very peaceful). We have been 2 octobers and the weather has been fine apart from a mini tornado a couple of years ago. That passed and the weather was glorious after that. As Eileen says Ger "go for it".
We will be there from the 5th oct for a week.

riggers...

Eggy

Catch it right and September is the time ti be here good people.

Arillas Today?- Weeeelllllllllll. The beach is looking after it's guests and with a mild breeze that wouldn'tblow a feaqther of my big toe, and little fishes that swim around your feet in a clear crystal glass water.? - Need I say more?
Fishes and feet told to me by a "user" this afternoon. She loves tiddlers donchyerknow

But what about an Arillas Eggy today.
12:20 in Tria Adelphia for a "quick hello"
12:40 in Brouklis,for another quick helloand see the goods that Barry left behind.
( No worries Barry - All these bits will go to good homes )
12:45 and off to Rinbow to pick up cheryly and Co. for a visit to..............
Night Owl.====== Where lunch was had and very enjoyed ======-
========== And where Nickos got to play James.
( Nick lost every game but really enjoyed it - This has perked him up for the Winter and I'm worried he will take it out on the likes of me! )

But as this still is an Eggy today, how about a pic of young Petros, @ Owl, in football gear?

Then========= Three W's for a drink. - Ah and more Darts where Xrisanthos really enjoyed taking on fresh blood in James and Tim.
(He did spend most time marking the board though! )
Well so did I. Full marks to Cheryl for putting up with the antics of "boys n Toys"
She's right , donchyerknow, you can talk so much darts that other conversations go straight out de window!. - Cheryl you remind me of my conscience - Not a bad thing.
But I still got a piccie! - In front of the dartboard where the last Winter league baby started to grow. Not sure who the Greek guy with the badly shaved face is. - But he really wanted to be in the pic - Fine by us and also fine he's not our Bank Manager"

And..... A sneaky pic of James who, this last week . has bought much fun to us local players, win or lose. This me'dears is the future of darts. Excellant.

( Timbo - You are a very good coach indeed - and a fair player as well )

You guys out there don't realise how important it is for me to have contact with you all, when I can. LUVIT TO BITS!.

Eggy over and out.

Eggy

Crappy pics peeps -Sorry- Wrong setting - Blame the good company plus alcohol.

No...... Blame the good company!

Negg

justphil

Agree riggers - lovely pic. Eileen that's exactly how we had it for a couple of days on the same dates two years ago. Joy!

And what an uplifting Arillas Today Eggy. Cheryl, James and Timbo doing what we all do best - smiling and chilling in Arillas. Really cheered me up too.

Phil

kevin.g

lovely pic eileen ,it brings back memories,my 1st time in arillas was the last wk in oct ,12 yrs ago ..........yammas

Eileen

Thanks for the comments Riggers, Phil and Kevin.  I took that photo just as we were dragging ourselves off to the airport after breakfast in the Creperie.  To me it just summed up the end of the season perfectly.

There's something very special about Arillas in early May late Oct. (in between times too!)

Eileenxxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

ger

thanks for that pic eileen! i am definately going to work on him but as for the womanly whiles..................................well, i do want to go to arillas in october!!!!
we have got a few days away with our son and daughter in law, we are going to cornwwall, so i'll do my best while we're there ha ha
ger x

isobel

Hi Eillen ive just cme home from work gale force winds and rain looked at your picture of heaven and thought if only i was there keep dreaming i said now get up and make tea no brouklis here im afraid so keep those pictures posted

Eggy

Weeeelllllllll - If you guys in the UK would luv to have 30 deg in the shade at 6pm then you guys would have luvved Arillas today - It was hotter than that!

Beach looking good and just a twinge narrower due to a few recent breezes.
( Look at that on the bright side - "Off sunbed and a few steps to the sea - Wow! )

Twas quite busy for a Wednesday so can only imagine that more "white meat" came in than went out on Monday. Arillas still has a very fine buzzzzzzzz and I'm sure any more visitors on Friday onward will not be dissapointed.

Kev, of Kev n Bev, has now turned a deep teak colour - eh? wotsthatallabout?
....and Paul n Maria, who we met last night, are once again "jogging around" North Corfu.
------  Where do they get that energy from? ------

Stuart n Wedy are here but not seen them yet - Plenty of time for that and also a date in our diary for Ivan n Avril.

You guys are visiting faster than we can keep up with. Need an extra day in the week.
Cheers
Negg

sharonF

Getting excited now, thanks Neil, see you soon we arrive friday lunchtime

Sharon x

Sandy x

Have a great time Sharon - sorry to miss you this time x
Sandy x

sharonF

Thanks Sandy, hope we meet  next year for longer next time.

Sharon x

vivian

Hi Sharon, Have a lovely time, you deserve it. Want to hear all the news on who youve hugged. lol. Where youve been and how you spent your time and every thing else. Expecting a full report. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

riggers

Have a good one Sharon...don't get drunk.

riggers.

Alan and Jan

Hi Sharon we arrive Friday as well. Flying from Doncaster at 0645 am. Euros arrived yesterday from Crown Currency. Glad we bought at 1.1825 to 1 GBP.
Well we finish work at 4.30pm. jan getting a manicure. Visit the grankids then out for a quick meal. Do the packing a couple of glasses of wine then bed for about 3 hours. Steady drive to Doncaster Airport at about 0345am.

See you all there guys.
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That