WEATHER IN CORFU..by angela

Started by angela01, May 07, 2008, 10:23:59 AM

angela01

KALIMERA MY FRIENDS!
I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE WEATHER IN CORFU...
TODAY:sunshine and clouds mixed. 14 degrees..(no,wind)
sunrise:6:34am
sunset:8:40pm
TOMORROW: mainly clear! 15 degrees.. no,wind!

FRIDAY:Mainly sunny..no,wind!

SATURDAY:Times of sun and clouds..no,wind

SUNDAY:Mix of sun and clouds..no,wind..

THANKYOU LOVE-ANGELA.
(Weather reporter...! xxxx)

Erja

Thank you for your weather report Angela :D
Life is good ;)

riggers

Yes thanks for the weather report Angela. Can you predict some nice weather for June.   :)

riggers...

TONYNEW

Thanks for that Angela is that a tad cool for may in Corfu i'm sure when we went it was in the low 20s
                                                  Tony

Lisa and Steve

I hate to say it but the weather seems to be hotter here at the moment than in Corfu.Yesterday afternoon was glorious,sat in the garden reading.

lynne

Yes it is rather lovely here at the moment but who knows how long its going to last and frankly i'd rather be in Arillas even at 15 degrees although i do hope it warms up a bit before i go at the end of this month :)
lynne

Sandy x

I travelled back from Arillas on Tuesday and the weather in the UK was certainly better than that day! We had heavy downpours of rain and left like a bunch of refugees - had hoped to be able to dry the sheets and towels before we left.....Having said that, the weather in Arillas for the last 2 weeks has been lovely - better than I anticipated. Only one other morning of rain but other than that, warm sunshine - I would say it got up to at least 25 degrees most days although it was cooler in the mornings and at night. Definitely hotting up....
Sandy x

justjen

Thanks for the info Sandy. Good to hear from you again. Hope the trip did you good.

lol. Jen and Phil

Sandy x

Thanks Jen. Just catching up....will do a full report later x
Sandy x