When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

rob49uk

Only 7 sleeps until the Horizon. Have been counting down the sleeps since October last year. Roll on Saturday.

JohnTheRef&Dot

Forty Five Hours, fifty six minutes.

Sandy x

Sandy x

Feta

Hi all, just joined the forum. We are booked for July 2016! This will be our first visit to Corfu. I'm pleased we chose Arillas- looking forward to reading up on all the old posts.

cypress

Welcome to the Arillas clan Feta.

The forum provides all you need to give an idea of what it is you're in for (earthly paradise :-)) next July. You've plenty of time to spend having a look around the site too, but nothing prepares us for the reality of how beautiful in the flesh is Arillas. There's some good videos on Youtube too if you're interested.

Not long now .... only 15 months.... and absolutely definitely worth the wait.

Val n Bill

Hi Feta, welcome to Arillas Forum, if you want a look around the village try looking at the posts of two of your fellow members.

They are professional photographers Dave and Jo who post under the name of  Arillas360
Their videos are just great for having a peek at the area.

We fell in love with Arillas after our first visit in 2002...... and since we retired now visit twice a year.
Happy reading.......there are lots of posts for you to read.

Our first visit next year will be the last two weeks of June staying at the our favourite apartments the Mathraki, if it's not too intrusive please let us know where you're staying because you can gather lots of information before you arrive.

Once again welcome😀

Val x
The love affair continues.

Feta

Hi Cypress and Val, thanks for your warm welcome.

We are staying at the Tria Adelphia. We are no strangers to Greece but havnt stayed in traditional accomodation since we were a couple, back in those days there were no reviews on line, you took your pick from two photos and just got on with it! Once we had children we opted for hotels, then became disillusioned by hotels ( not all) and started renting villas.

Now our family are grown up we only have our 16 year old holidaying with us and are hoping she may make some friends at an apartment? I hope ive made the right choice, i dont want brash and loud but want some other families. Feta AKA Lynne

justphil

Welcome from Jen and me too, Feta. Love the name - prefer mine grilled on a bed of onions that dear Poppy at Bardis Sun Studios often feeds me...

Tria is very popular for good reason. It is at the South end of the village, but nowhere is far from the centre unless you have a mobility problem like Jen does. Phil and Helen are wonderful hosts, and I guess the best recommendation is that our dear friends JohnTheRef and Dot have just arrived there for two weeks. It is also much nearer Afionas which is probably the most beautiful village in the world.

We have met many teenagers who adore Arillas. It is safe, and can be very lively right in the middle. The Malibu and Coconut bars provide for a wide range of teenagers from 7 to 70. Including me...

Here's wishing you a wonderful first time in Arillas. If history is repeated, it will not be the last...

Phil

Feta

Thanks Phil. The village sounds lovely, we hope to hire a car and see lots of the island too.

Truth

Its out 4th time at Tria in 2 weeks time, very nice place to stay.
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

keith(geezer)

hi its keith here sum of now us just had to do this we have 1 week 5 days and 21 hours 45 minutes and 42/41 well you get the point we love the place just saying

Truth

May see you about Keith, we are there from 21st for a week mate
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

keith(geezer)

will do we are at the kaloudis

Rachel B

4 days, 18 hours and forty something minutes :D

kriopigi girl