When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

gaye

Nan, we are there August 2nd til 16th so may see you there!
gaygo

angiem

blindpete

We arrive 23 Sept. Getting excited which is way to early for me!!

John B

Hi All,

Going tomorrow for two weeks and I am getting very excited.

Can't wait to get back to the best place in the world.

John

sue

Lisa and Steve

We go 1st Aug for two weeks.Won't get tickets this time as have booked flight only from Norwich and it is ticketless as they say.Look forward to seeing anyone who is there the same time.

sue

not heard of that before lisa.
we go 4th aug so might see you

TerryW

We have booked again for the Horizon for next year from 29th June to 13th July.

I have booked the same flight as we had this year, with Monarch, and it has gone up £40.00 per seat on this years prices. I was expecting a bigger increase, but I think we get it a bit cheaper because it is an early booking.

I am still hoping that we can get there again late September.

I was still there a week ago but it seems like a month already.

blondegirl

We miss you YET AGAIN  Lisa!  We dont get there until 11th September.  We are ticketless too... which is always a bit worrying as you hope they still have a record of your booking on the system, we booked way back when it seems so long ago now.

Where are you staying this time?
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Sandy x

It's no problem Blondegirl with Easyjet. I just showed my passport - they weren't even interested in seeing my email confirmation!
Sandy x

blondegirl

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Nan

Hello Gaye
certainly hope to see you if you are there same time as me and Barry. Where will you be staying? any favourite watering hole you can recommend? If we come by and shout out your name I guess you will be the ones hiding under the table!!  Oh no I forgot that only happens in the U.K

This post applies to anyone who wants to meet up for a tincture or two week beginning 8th August don't be shy let me know who you are xx love from Nan :0

sue

hi nan
we are staying at annas just a bit further up the hill from you.
sue and ianx

england

Hey Sue,

2 weeks to go! Hope we get the flight tickets soon!!

Karen/Colin

Only 1 week to go now. I just know this week will drag. We are flying from Newcastle airport & worringly I noticed that the last 2 weeks the flights have been late taking off! 1 1/2late this morning. It is a shame we can't just teleport.

Karen