weight allowances 2009

Started by kevin.g, October 11, 2008, 02:27:28 PM

kevin.g

looking into flights we found that thomas cook is only 15kg per/person so beware when booking thats not a lot for 2weeks in the sun ...........yammas

riggers

I agree Kevin that is not a lot. Thomsons is 20kg so we are ok. :)

riggers........

kevin.g

i am now riggs had to pay £17 for the extra 5kilos for she who must be obeyed so shes got 25kg..yammas...it still wont be enough i bet..........

riggers

Ha ha Lol Kevin.. 20KG is ok for us...................

vivian

We have 15k for a week this time with T.C. and im stuggling a bit, not because of clothes but things to stay out there when we come back but at the same time im certain that it wouldn't be enough  cloths for 2 weeks. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

harold

Viv why are you taking Cloths?lol
Monday is it? wish we had done a week now
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

sue

must admit we flew with thomas cook in may and i found it ok as i bring home stuff i dont wear.
in aug we flew with airmalta and had 20kgs but mine was under. i was shocked lol

blondegirl

We were two kilos over this time with Easy jet and they were going to charge us £14... we were all ready to pay but the girl at check in got distracted and stressed by another member of staff and a passenger and decided to let us off.  Coming back we were well under...So were were very pleased.  With Easy Jet though you have 20kg and hand luggage is unlimited within reason and has to be within a size. Pretty good all round I think.  It could all change next year, nothing is permanent is it.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

justphil

We took enough clothes for the whole month (admittedly had to wash some of them in shower gel) and were way under the 20kg limit. We brought back the new (illegal) limit of cigarettes and were working out which clothes to bin. But we didn't have to - we brought them all back.

As long as you are covered, nobody in Arillas will take the slightest bit of notice what you are wearing. Even if you put on the Sunday Best dress (and that was Kev... or was it Bev???) The whole point is you don't have to dress up out there. They might notice if you do, but they won't notice if you don't.

Phil

vivian

Harold, Because im banned from Dimitris's tervena without them. You  know I would go without if I could. That was so funny (Granny chaseing me with her walking stick what a sence of humor). We also wish that Sally and yourself had this week with us but never mind we have May to look forward to. Love Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

Lindypops

Viv, 2 weeks hand luggage! I feel for Pete today. He`s just not going to get the chance to sleep tonight,lol. You`ll be tooooooooooo excited. xx
Lindypops.

harold

Viv thought you were banned from Brouklis with out clothes,not cloths.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC