Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

A funny 'ole day , weather wise , as Kevin said. - But since when has wind bothered me and others??
(Others may be bothered depending on the type of wind! - Keep the noise down Kevin!!!)

Kevin... please tell Mary I will pop into Tria for a chat, probably Thursday, but if she is "takin teasy" on a sunbed I will not intrude.
and..... I played darts this afternoon and won the first leg. (Struggled with the 2nd leg and thought of you)
Hope it is on the mend a tad.
Cheers
Negg

kevin-beverly

Hi

Had god meal in the marine last night I thought I try the Exohiko
On the way back we saw Geoff and his good lady wife having a meal I didn't go over as was eating
Nice sunsets still a bit breezy
Went  back to Tria for a few ouzos then off to bed
Today Corfu town

Kev

P/S
Yes Neil I tell Mary

Truth

Enjoy Corfu Town mate .....   👍😎
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

kevin-beverly

Hi

Coach picked us up at Tria gets on who is sitting there Vivian I thought I was having a nightmare 👻 😂
It was quite hot had a good look around refining with a few beers because of  the sweat I was losing
I went to a ouzo shop we tried coffee ouzo wow very moreish a bit pricey it would be gone in one sitting 🤢
We saw the Corfu pirate ship it was packed with day trippers
Most probably south beach tomorrow

Kev

P/S
Neil

Message given to Mary she said ok

ger

We were on that bus too! Had a lovely time in Corfu town, Martin went to look round the new fort, Elaine and I did some retail therapy.
Managed to find the lovely tratamento taverna again too!
Ger x

kevin-beverly

Hi ger

The reason I did not recognise you because you was not walking sideways as in your photo 😂😂😂
Hope you had a good day

Kev

ger

😂😂 probably easier to walk sideways than try and turn that picture round!!

kevin-beverly

😂😂😂😂

Hi Neil

Good to meet up again with Mary

This is coffee ouzo

Kev

Eggy

Kevin
A relaxed short time for me at Tria with you guys!
I think I "knee-d" to do it again. - (leg joke)
Hope to say Kalo Taxidi on Saturday.
and..... get that photo done!
Cheers
Negg

kevin-beverly

Hi

Yesterday was a beach day the weather was calm the sea was hardly moving no clouds and hot I think the south beach is much better then the north beach easy accessible
Last night Yanni made us up coffee ouzo with KahlĂșa coffee liqueur and ouzo wow it is so nice you can get carried away just drinking it all night like I was last night

Neil will be done if I make it in time haha

Have a good

Kev

Eggy

Find the time Kevin as toilet duties wait for no man!!! - ( I type this sat in trap 2)

Trying to get to Tria tomorrow for "bye bye's" to you both and Mary but I may be drawn to Sidari to sort out a UK to Corfu delivery. - Bloody business!!! - I will be in touch.
and...... coffee Ouzo? The more I think of it the more I get anxiety attacks!
(Is it a caffeine free coffee Ouzo?)
Cheers
Negg

Eggy

Kevin - A PM is on it's way.
Cheers
Negg

kevin-beverly

Hi

Last night finished with a small amount of rain I was finishing my coffee ouzo
This morning dark clouds scudding past and the sun popped out for a few minutes then hide again
We had a stroll down to the front all the sun beds pulled up towards the road and the kayaks etc put to safety

Oh
We ate in the Athena last night a lady came over and said are Bev and Kev yes
I am Geoff's wife he has walked back to get his mustard not any old mustard it COLMANS MUSTARD
The time Geoff got back we had gone

Kev

kevin-beverly

Hi

After yesterday a mixed day clouds sun a bit of rain
In the night the wind picked up things crashing about door's slamming closed
Time now is 08-30 still quite windy we was going down to the beach today we can see the seahorse going mad
So different plans stroll around to the shop then pool day the temperature has dropped a lot I think Neil will be putting his long john's on

Kev

Eggy

Kevin - I thought you were going home on Tuesday?
Negg