Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

justphil

Have a great time Karl. In "truth" you can't fail. Tria is another very special place to stay, made so by Philip and Eleni.

After all the trials you have had, Arillas will put things back into perspective....
Phil

Truth

Cheers Phil! I think Neils gone back to England, he's vanished after meeting me! I have that affect on people. 30 hours and then we go. Definite repeat visitors though! LIVE THE DREAM
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

indigo648

Glad you have enjoyed it

Angela66

Hi Truth - isn't the Tria simply fabulous!  Was there still a big black inflatable ring with a back rest on, by the pool - we left it there for everyone to enjoy.  It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to think our inflatable is still there being enjoyed.

Simply cannot wait to go back next year - just a long cold winter to get through and then we can all start counting down again.

Truth

Sorry Angela, i think the sun must have got the better of the ring, it was gone! No more todays in Arillas for us this year, its a shame but thats life eh!

Eggy

This was a windy Arillas , yesterday.

No breeze at all, at Kavaddades, this morning so imagine it must have died down in Arillas. - 24deg at 9.a.m.
Cheers
Negg

Truth

It was like a millpond all last week. My daughter would have loved those waves!

Karen/Colin

So would mine, plenty of bobbing to be done on the waves on the crocodile! Does anyone know if it is being put to good use at the rainbow?

karen

Eggy

No crocodile in the Rainbow pool. Maybe the piranhas are keeping it away.

30 deg at 5:15 pm and just a mild breeze.

Steve n Mary n Jinksy n Ang n Momo n David all here and chilling out,
(As are many others)

Darty time at Rainbow tonight - Maybe a longgggggggg evening.

Cheers
Negg

Sandy x

There was a crocodile at the Rainbow last week....maybe my niece and nephew have killed it......
Sandy x

Karen/Colin

Poor croc, oh well, as long as it was enjoyed while it lasted!
Karen

Eggy

Karen/Colin - Nice thing about the croc is that he;s made some lady a decent handbag or pair of shoes!

Arillas Today ? - A pic was necessary , driving down from Afionas.

"Super bleeding duper!"

Sitting at 6:30 pm here now with 32 deg on the "Hottie Board"

Has been a great 2/3 weeks with many here throwing arrows and also enjoying Forum and local company. - Or just say "Arilliacs" covers it all.

Glazed eyes and a little tiredness means a good day for me  and, providing I can change gear in the Punto, a good evening out.

Cheers
Negg

Truth

Enjoy mate and say hello to Phil and co for me if you pop into Tria !

Val n Bill

Glad the last few weeks have been good for you Neill, but you must remember that you have kept lots of Arilliacs very happy too.

Keep up the good work but don't work too hard, we all need you to chew the hind leg for us next year as well. Lol

Val n Bill x

The love affair continues.

BlueHeather

Looks lovely that does............      grin!!!!!!
Women are like angels....   And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly......usually on a broomstick.
We're flexible like that   ;-)