Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

vivian

Nan comes back on 3rd as I am hoping I might see her at theairport as we are meant to land at 1220. See you in Arillas soon after.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Sara

Me too ... don't forget me
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

justphil

I try never to post lists. Now I remember why!! All of yous have a great time. If it weren't for having to earn pennies we'd both be there now. Janis is right Eggy - we arrive late on 24th October, staying at Brouklis.

Dimitris made us chuckle with his confirmation email "Thought I'd better reply, before we forget you all alone in Arillas..." It will probably be the quietest we have ever seen it, but we are never alone. I will post Arillas Today with some pics and so on.

Phil

TerryW

QuoteI will post Arillas Today with some pics and so on

That is something for us to look forward to Phil and it will brighten up our colder autumnal nights.

vivian

Sorry Sara, are you in Arillas on the 3rd or at the airport ? love Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Sara

Viv, we arrive late on the 3rd ... Easyjet from Bristol flight & return on the 24th.
Shame we're going to miss you this year Phil & Jen. Might catch a glimpse of you at the airport :)
Sara.x
www.villatheia-corfu.com

Sandy x

Maybe I'll get to meet you at last Sara...I have a long weekend 20th to 25th October so I will look out for you.
Sandy x

Sara

No maybe's Sandy, it's a must!
www.villatheia-corfu.com

Eggy

Arillas today is a pussycat that has just enjoyed a bowl of cream!

WOTANICE 24deg at 7:15pm. WOTANICE PM with the company of Riggers n Sue n Mick n Jill n Calum,

Soon to see bubbly Viv n Pete methinks. She's looking well.
(Brouklis beckons soon)

Scottish Yiannis (John) continues to bite the legs off any Englishman that mentions "That Rugby Match" and Martin W continues to hide away from me.

Yiota continues to bounce between Coconut and her shop like a ping pong ball between two Chinese players and Katerina, who views more postings than she posts, is having a super time. WOTTANICELADY!

Eric n Sue and Paul n Denise continue to enjoy the delights that Rainbow has
on offer. (I'm sure Paul was reading his book upside down today)

For me tonight it is a Wegg special of a "chicken something" and then settling down to watch some darts on Sky. - Oh Bliss!!

Cheers
Negg

justphil

This wonderful pic was put on FaceBook by Yiota. Some of my favourite folk gathered in the Nut. Wish that me and Jen had been in the photo. Bet most of you do too...

Phil

Val n Bill

Certainly do Phil, everyone looks so relaxed.

Val x
The love affair continues.

sunflower

Glad I wasn't there. For some reason they don't like me, even though we have
never met. Like everyone else I loved Arillas from the very first time I came.
Maybe, just maybe their problem is that I seriously was looking for a new home,
not just talking, not just being drunk, but really, really serious?
I found what I was looking for somewhere else, and I'm very, very happy there.

Connie x

Ang

Arillas today will be there tomorrow, the next day after, the next week, the next month, the next year and so on .....I'm glad you have found that "somewhere else" Connie, Moraitika is now your new home...  trust  Arillas was the platform that gave you the opportunity to explore Corfu and find what you had been looking for - hope your final move to Corfu and Moraitika especially all works out well.
Ang

Eggy

Arillas Today continues to spoil the likes of "Birthday Boy", Martin W, plus others who have opted for an October break.

Temp sits at 27 deg outside but rain n chilly days are forecast for the weekend.

Enjoyed the company of Rigss and young darting wizard Calum, this afternoon,
at Three W's , Agious Stephanos.

A super day and a vist to the OWL is in order tonite.
And...... Connie, my 'ole flower , in the 4 years plus I have been living here I have never heard one forum pal say a bad thing about another.
And.... you have never met anyone in the that pic?

I can only realate to what you said if it was a picture of my Tax Inpsector.
(Never met him either - but I know he hates me!)

Be well
Negg

sharonF

Its a brilliant pic Eggy, and I really wish I had been there.

We had a meal at the Night Owl one lunchtime when we there in Sept, we had the grilled fillet steak off the bone, with salad and home made chips, it was delicious!  Thanks Wendy and Stu for recommending it.xx

Sharonx