When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

merseygull

Hi again everyone, just two more nights till we're in Arillas! - got to say, I haven't posted much, but I'm on this site most days to see what's happening, it's given me a real buzz prior to coming over!!

As I sit typing this I'm looking out of the window... the sky is full of huge black clouds, the wind is gusting and it looks like we're in for rain...

Oh the (not so) great british summer!!!

See you on friday!!

ATB,J.

nicki

2 more sleeps for me too! Can't wait!! I get to Arillas late Friday night but am preparing to make the most of every second!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnTheRef&Dot

Wish we were there with you on Friday,
We can just about manage to wait till the 15th
Have a fab holiday Niki

angiem

Hi Lilnjay,

I see you're online at the moment.

How was your first trip to Arillas?

Angie

judith

We have just got our tickets today, so it feels like our holiday is really near.  I have been reading this forum with interest over the past few months and feel that I have a good idea of what to expect. Thanks to everyone for the information and comments. See it for real on the 8th August.

Judith

Quack John

Hello all !!!
My girlfriend and I are heading out to Arillas on the 28th of this month for a week's holiday...two weeks tomorrow and we can't wait. :)
We're staying at Arillas Bay.
This will be my first trip to Corfu, and my other halfs first ever holiday abroad (!!), so we'd appreciate any advice you can give us for our holiday in Arillas.....do's & don'ts....places to go / places to avoid...... where to eat & drink....car hire...... etc etc..... any help and advice would be gratefully received.

Many thanks.

Quack :o

Timbo

Right! I am now leaving my house for the airport! I hope to be sat with a Mythos by around 7pm tonight!! :-)

I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

Erja

Life is good ;)

riggers

Yes enjoy. What good flight times you have. Always seems to be Midnight when i arrive.

riggers....

JohnTheRef&Dot

Timbo
We are right behind you
See you out there.

Quack John
First time you will love it , Eat at Brooklis, Portofino, Rainbow, Captains, Kostas,wherever takes your fancy Places to go, get a hire car and explore
Place to Avoid Sidari (but try it if you want, it's not for me)
Arillas is a good choice for a holiday, you will be back

blondegirl

Quack John... you will have a great time...  all been said by John the ref..  just type in your question in the search box and you will find loads of information which we found very helpful for our first visit.

It will be our 4th time to Corfu having gone elsewhere before for years... so glad we made that choice... we have never been disappointed and love it... as for Arillas... well there arent enough words to describe it.... a little bit of paradise without a long haul flight.

If you cant find any answers to your questions just ask - someone will be able to help.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

graham

I'm a bit sorry I'll miss you all, but, on the day you fly back, I'll be arriving! Have a great time!
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

sue

hope you all have a great time.
i will be their 3 weeks today  :)

TONYNEW

Just noticed my count down ticker exactly 1 month to go so i should be counting down the weeks as from tomorrow :-) cant wait to get there now !!!
                                  Tony

Erja

I still have 46 sleeps but it will go quick I'm sure :)
Life is good ;)