Arillas "Regular Visitor" membergroup

Started by dimitris, June 14, 2007, 11:21:38 AM

vivian

Just been rereading everyone's story's on this tread, and must say how much I have enjoyed them again.xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Timbo

Yay! 6th visit booked for 20th August. 27 sleeps! :)
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

ness44

Timbo we go 16th August so  might bump into you

Timbo

Quote from: ness44 on July 25, 2016, 02:38:00 PM
Timbo we go 16th August so  might bump into you

Great. Don't be shy, come say hello. I'm usually propping up the bar in the Coconut on an evening. 😊
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

davidhunt

Hi everyone my wife and i have been visiting Arillas every year since 2001 a couple of times twice a year ,we think this year will be our 16/17 time. we have met many friends ,we always stay at the Rainbow looking forward to the end of August for our next visit Dave hunt

Erja

Quote from: Timbo on July 24, 2016, 08:45:49 PM

See you there Timbo mate! 8)
Life is good ;)

Timbo

Quote from: Erja on July 28, 2016, 05:56:16 PM
Quote from: Timbo on July 24, 2016, 08:45:49 PM

See you there Timbo mate! 8)

You most certainly will Erja! 😊

joannebrereton

Hello everyone, we have stayed at Tria Adelphia regularly since 1999 & are here currently for 3 weeks - amazing!! Looking forward to our family joining us soon.

Jo Wissett

Nice to meet you last night Joanne xx

vivian

Viv, was just looking at this again again. we started coming 1998 and have been twice a year. Some times 3 times for  weddings etc. Unfortunately as you know we haven not been able to get back for the last 2 years due to illness and stroke. We are now looking for next year.(finger crossed) As for what places we have stopped, in ones that are now done up and have new names. To our (little house) as the Boss calls it. That reminds me, his new apartments are great.
 My broth will most probaby  be able to tell you how many times we have been and were we stopped.
                               Love to All our Friends out there, Hope to see you all. soon

Stay Nude it ante rude