Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

Kev - Why run for just one when I can walk for 2 or 3?
Some Arillas pics , taken this lunchtime.

and....... with plenty of beach space this strange looking sea creature found time to take in the vibes.

As PJ has oftern said, it's amazing what I see in a photo.
Cheers
Negg

patrickjohn

Great to see some pics of Arillas today, and also a piece of strange flotsam.  I must be getting famous if Eggy is quoting me!
Best wishes
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

kevin-beverly

Hi

Yes Patrick it is good to see up to date pics of Arillas
Mr Eggy can not be busy no strimming so out talking photos

Kev

Eggy

Kevin ...... "Mr Eggy" could have been fined yesterday. I thought you could drive, any day , for excercise but that ony applies to weekends! - Whoops!
The sacrifices/gambles I make for the Forum.
Today winds down with a 22 deg at 7pm - No pics, cause no Arillas visit toady.
Cheers
Negg

Eggy

Arillas today?? - Rained most of it. - A tad cold. - 12 deg at 10pm and I have damp bones.
"Dem Bones , Dem Bones , Dem damp bones!!" - Feel free to singalong.
Tomorrow is Saturday so I can drive for excercise. - Arillas on the cards and I hope a few pics of people/places.
(Sat/Sun... so nice to be allowed out for the weekend.!!!)
Negg

Eggy

Wed 29th April and Arillas has been spoilt with a super 26deg and a tad warm.
A good lead up to the Greek Paska weekend. I just hope that all take the weekend celebrations with a tad of caution as Covid has no religious beliefs. Nobody wants to see a rise in infections the following week.

and....... "WOTAPALAVA". - From Tuesday we do not have to send an SMS text to visit a taverna/Restaurant for a beer. But if we want to go to a Supermarker/Shop then an SMS is required!
So, if I pop into a Supermarket on my way for an Ouzo I could be fined for not SMS'ing shopping.??
We can go to Corfu Town for a meal but Lidls is a no-no, (Out of our Municipality) - WOTSITALLABOUT???
I think the no SMS rule for Tavernas etc has been bought in as guests are unable to use the text number. Does that mean they can go into a Supermarket as well? - Could I be fined for being in a Supermarket without SMS proof whilst a tourist, next to me , is exempt.??
Rant over.......
....... An illegal visit to Arillas , today , sees many preparing for , what we hope is a good start to the season.
Rainbow on it's way , Tria as good as ever. Beach Kostas painting anything that doesn't move.
Tooooo many to mention.
Cheers
Negg

Eggy

28 deg at 6:30 pm Thursday which could be leading up to a very enjoyable Paska for all.
Many weekend barbies and much "spitting lamb" planned for Sunday , baaaa-ad news for them!!.
and.... is there not a saying, in the UK , "IT GETS MY GOAT!!"
......... many goats will be got , this weekend, me-thinks.
(A day off for the Turkeys, though.)
Cheers
Negg

vivian

Happy Easter to you and Wendy. XX

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

Thanks Viv. - We give our very best to you and Pete.
A gold star to you for keeping the Forum ticking over. (and. of course all the other Arillas "veterans")
... except Turkeyfoot 'cause he can't cut the mustard, - Colmans is thick stuff - DONCHYERKNOW??
Neill and Wendy

turkeyfoot

Hi
Beginning to feel I am not welcome, what with this and your deleting one of my posts

Keep safe

Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Eggy

Geoff , as they say , alledgedly , in Somerset..... "You'ze a good 'ole boy!!!"
Just try the Dijon mustard for a change.
and...... don't forget the "powers" can confiscate any Colmans found in yer suitcase.
Arillas today winds down with an 18 deg to take us to bed.
Cheers
Negg

Eggy

A wobbly 28deg , today , due to early consumption of alcohol whilst trying to operate a strimmer and leaf hoover.  - AT THE SAME TIME , I MIGHT ADD!!
Multi tasking is a "bummer".
Aching knees is a sign that Colmans Mustard may need a "leg rubbing" application and if it does not work it will not be wasted. - I have sirloin steak this evening. - You know the saying "Eat off yer knees"
Cheers
Negg

turkeyfoot

Hi
Dijon is good enough for knees. Save the good stuff for food

Keep safe

Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Eggy

A tad of drizzle , this morning, and now hovering around 34deg at 5:30pm. Beach has a tad of seaweed but it won't be there in a week or so.
and..... the one that got away from the Paska Celebrations.

Probably to big to get on the spit!
Cheers
Negg

Truth

34 degrees mate surely you mean 24 ?  Its only 34 degrees in Wolverhampton at this time of the year 😂😂
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......