Easyjet 2011 - NOW ON SALE!

Started by Eileen, September 30, 2010, 10:57:00 AM

justphil

Jo luvver, like with  PhilandJen Arillas will be berteft without yous. We all so belong here. I really understand because we go through it every time.

Just sharpen the pencil and get here. Just DO IT!!!!

Phil (luvver)

heatherberriman

Jo i know what you are going through,we booked to go the 6th of may 2011 for two weeks thinking that will give us time to pay it of and get spending money.Only now my hours have been cut down to part time and we are finding it hard like most of us,but we are still holding on to the dream,so i hope you do as well xxx

Ang

Jo this is not good news and I really can understand how you are feeling.
Figers crossed something comes up and you and the family will be able
to get home.
Ang

justlynn

So sorry, Jo, to read about your dilemna.  Like all your other friends on here, I have my fingers crossed for you that something will turn up and you will be able to return to Arillas next year.

We understand the problem all too well, as we were also wondering if we will be able to manage it next year.  Happily for us, I was able to decide in our case that maybe we could just stretch it.  Well, hopefully anyway....

lynn xx

thorpe

Looks like the Gatwick flights may be released any day now.They are on the timetable part of the site with SOLD OUT --SEe TImes ,we should start to see prices soon and then they will be on the main site for  booking.This is exactly what happened when bristol flights were released!!!!

Sandy x

Let's hope so....I'll keep my eyes wide open.....
Sandy x

thorpe

Prices now showing from London gatwick to corfu ,but not on incoming flights yet

kevin.g

thorpe
thanx im gettin excited ,,card at the ready..yammas

thorpe

Flights with easyjet now on sale with Travel republic but not yet on main easyjet site ,will give idea of prices  and dates  to choose once easyjet release to the public.

thorpe

Also on travelsupermarket.com ,for one way and return flights easyjet prices .

jersey steve

The prices are now on there too.I think it will be tonight.

Sandy x

Geting excited now.....it will be SO good to have something to look forward to....
Sandy x

Pat&Annette

Can't come a moment too soon!
Marina booked since August but cant confirm until flights booked!!!
Certainly will be something to look forward to!!

kevin.g

patann
were in the same club ...yammas

Ang

Hope you get lucky Kev it would be nice if you and Kay were there same time, we are there from the 13th June..I think?? brain has been fried since I did the transfer of flights lol
Ang