easyjet 2011 shedules

Started by kevin.g, August 01, 2010, 07:42:08 PM

kevin.g

last yr i booked my flights for june just gone on august the 7th 2009 ,,im hopng that e/j,s 2011 shedules are released early next week again ,and that i can get my holidays for next yr booked,if anyone see,s the early summer shedules released please let me know ,,although i will be checking daily,in these hard times we all need something to look 4ward to and to get them paid off for as early as possible ,,,thanks my freinds .........yammas

Sandy x

I was checking my bookings the other day Kevin and realised the same thing....it was the beginning of August last year. Hopefully any day now.....
Sandy x

kevin.g

sandy
i have debit card at hand ,,,,,,lol,,but will share a bottle or 2 in oct .xxx kev/kay

justphil

kev mate you needn't worry. The EJ schedules will be like a feeding frenzy on here. Will certainly let you know if I'm aware, but the forum will be on it like flies round a honeypot. We'll probably know before Easy Jet do!!! lol

Sadly June is out for us in 2011, I'll be working. The schedules won't cover July, so it's November for us....

love to you Kay and Barbara
Phil

kevin.g

cheers phil
looks like i might bump into john/dot on there last day in oct at the rainbow..so will toast youand jen ...yammas

justphil

kev we so wish we could be there to share it with you all. Our October, if it comes off, will be 22nd to 29th. Take care of them....

Phil

thorpe

They came out on the 24th July last year,i contacted easyjet and they said maybe end of july.The link on the help site questions "when do we release our schedules'is missing now so it looks like just checking every day.Seeing as they are having problems with this years summer schedules,pre planned cancellations due to staff shortages,looks like it may be a bit longer!

kevin.g

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,, where for art thou e/j,,,come release your shedules ............

annie

Kevin.g
i dont know how good East Mdlands is for you but Jet2 are flying out of there now and their schedules are out now for next summer. Might be worth a look. I think Corfu is a newish route for them. I am considering them for next year.We had already booked easyjet for this year or i would have tried them this year. Has anybody tried them this year?
Annie

kevin.g

annie
thanks,but will wait 4 gatwick,,paid £150,for 10 days in june this yr,there just taking there time lol............yammas

Mick and Jill

Kevin told you Easyjet aren't flying in June next year lol x
Jill XXX

dorothy

Hi Annie
We flew Jet2 from East Midlands this year and were very pleased with them.  Got a good price and flights were on time -also a real bonus - no waiting outside the terminal at Corfu scheduled flight so just walk straight in !!
Dorothy

justphil

Just tried next summer on the EJ site. Quite expected we couldn't book July - last year it was November before they released the schedules. But kev and Sandy, it is now mid September and you can't book Gatwick/Corfu for June. As you posted on this thread, it is now a month later for yous two. I'll be climbing the walls if I can't book our three weeks until Christmas or later. Have emailed EJ but only got an automated "do not reply to this email."

Panic stricken Phil

Sandy x

Somebody said they are due out in Oct/Nov phil....so hang on in there.....

I got all excited when I saw this thread up again....thought the schedule must be out!
Sandy x

justphil

Sorry dear it was just me panicking....
loveandhugs
Phil