Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

Is that me , Dimitris , stood outside my new premises??
Negg

patrickjohn

Hey - great to have big name Mappin & Webb in Arillas - Happy month everyone!

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Val n Bill

Now Bill will have to bring his credit card (I am not allowed one) 😥 

The only thing missing is a Wetherspoons..... But we don't need one that serves meals.

Val n Bill X
The love affair continues.

Ann K

Ha Ha!!  Good April Fool's jokes.  Almost as good as Norwich having a super new railway station with 6 platforms in a sleepy little village just outside Norwich, as reported in our local paper today.  :) :) :)  Anyway, almost summer - roll on Arillas time.

Erja

Life is good ;)

justphil

Loved it, yer two ole pranksters! The WiFi sunbeds might even catch on.............. And very impressed with the PhotoShop edits. Mappin and Webb indeed!!

Phil

Eggy

Phil - Are you saying we are telling "PORKY PIES ? "

Anyway - 23 today , 23 today "I've got the key of the beach - Living here is such a peach" !!!!

Sort of like the birthday song " 21 today" but 23 deg is the temp and it is such a super afternoon.

Places are coming alive for the end of April and "PASKA". There are tourists here already , many German, who I am sure take delight in seeing all the re-furb work going on. ---- And not only Arillas , tis a busy time at Sidari and Ag. Yiorgos , and Stephanos.
Rainbow , yesterday, jet washing pool and checking sunbeds to ensure guests can sleep safe and sound in the afternoon. (Afternoon?- Surely that's darts time?)Sharon's pool bar once again being made more welcoming than last Summer , and last Summer was good.
Grazzella has been spending many hours with their Taverna. - New tiles and other new ides to entice you guys for their company. (Good company tis too!)
Brouklis planning to open at the end of April , at least. - Who will be the first in there? - Is Viv and Pete favourite for that??
So much to tell , so little time to tell it in.

However , with a drink or 3 under my belt , I will retire to my chair for a small whisky. - Maybe sit outside and get a tan , who knows?

Finally -- a small change to Horizon with their top appts but as I have not seen Marinos for permission to take a pic I will see if anyone notices this "invisible" addition, that has been made, when they arrive. - Bring yer specs , Terry!!!

Cheers
Negg

suzy61

Once again Neil...thanks for all the up dates, much appreciated.

Suzy x

Eggy

Suzy

25 deg at 4pm here , this afternoon, and being spoilt with such good weather. (Rain on the forecast soon though)

and.... there was a body or two in the sea. - WOTSALLTHATABOUT?

cHEERS
nEGG

vivian

Well we will be in Brouklis about midnight on 25th. Thanks for all the reports you have given us over the years Neil love to you and our Wendy. xxx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Corfusoon

Oh my! I'm coming over this weekend, where will feed us?

Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

soniaP

I hear Costas have stayed open over the. Winter. Also Beachpoint. I'm sure Eggy will be able to add more to this.

suzy61

Sonia....did you say beach point?
What a comforting place to be on a chilly wet and windy winter's day.... I can almost taste one of their gyros pitta... Mmmm yummy!
One of my favourite meals in Arillas, along with many, many, many others!

Suzy X

suzy61

Is that Kostas on the Beach Sonia?
We had the most amazing lamb dish their one evening last year, it came on a huge baked aubergine and then followed by their delicious caramel ice cream. Now you've got me started!

Suzy X