Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

sunflower

P.S. I'm spending a quiet Christmas alone with my cats,
almost snowed in, but we've got our supplies of food (and wine for me)
so we'll be contend for the time being. Dreading January though!

Sandy x

Lovely to see some pictures Negg....thank you.....and how quiet evrywhere looks. Hope you all have a great day tomorrow.
Sandy x

TONYNEW

Thanks for the pics Eggy it seems really strange to see all the places we visited in summer almost like ghost towns with not a person in sight
It looks like Arillas has taken i bit of a battering from the elements judging by the debris on the seafront road  but i would rather be there now than in this ice box
Tony

TerryW

Thanks for the pics Neil. Arillas looks a bit battered.

A Very Merry Christmas to Wendy and yourself and lets look forward to a great 2011.

Terry and Helen

Val n Bill

Thanks for the lovely photos Eggy, hope you and Wendy have a wonderful Christmas.
                                     Valnbill
The love affair continues.

Bet

Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas and 2011 Best wishes Bet

justphil

Happy Christmas Bet. Thanks for your good wishes. Keep posting on here if you love being in Arillas like I do.

Phil

JohnTheRef&Dot

To All In Arillas Today

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Eggy

Tis been tooooo long folks but I'm back for a twinge now.

Computers + busy + probs with pics + life in general have taken a big bash at my "things to do" file.

Do you know that we are still receiving Xmas crads from you good peeps in the UK.
Eh???? - Wotsthatallabout?

Anyway - Arillas today gives us yet another dry and fairly sunny afternoon where, just a few Ouzos and beers were enjoyed with Senan and Jean Walsh and Gary and Nick of nick n Ros.

The beach continues to repair itself.

Arillas at this time of year is such a pleasure to be part of and to share with everyone.

You can sit in Armourada with good pals and a good family such as Takis, Kiki plus Vasilis and enjoy time. Kiki continues to serve up special meze's for all to savour.
Garlic spuds today plus cheese and sauce n bread . MMMMMMM!
Cheers
Negg

proto

Eggy, thank you for your lovely pics, we really missed you reports, we hope that you can post more often to keep us in touch with what is happening in that marvellous place on Earth called Arillas Corfu. Gretings from Bucharest, Romania, about 1.000 km from there.

Eggy

Proto

Thanks for taking the time to post. I am slowly coming back into reports and pics and will do my best for another update tomorrow.
Another lovely day here today although the temps have now dropped to 11deg.
(At 6 pm )
Stay Well and greetings to you all in Bucharest.
Negg

patrickjohn

Our thanks are due to you Eggy for finding time to post during the off-season.  Neil deserves a break from time to time for rest & refreshment, and perhaps needs to just let the 'to do' list grow longer and look after itself.
I remember during my working days putting difficult files in the Pending basket.  Quite often next time I looked at them the problem had been solved and my input was not needed.
However that said I'm looking forward to the day when Eggy resumes 'normal service' and we get our dose of Arillas Today most days.
Best wishes to all forum folk
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Alan and Jan

Many many thanks Neil for your continuing reports and piccies. Fair brightens up our cold wintry days.
Hopefully may bump into you when we are over in May.
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That

Eggy

well you Guys n Gals,
Arillas today gives us a real "wettie n coldie" - 8 deg outside now at 6 pm ish.
Rain this afternoon and a very dramatic Arillas beach.

[imghttp://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad84/neillegg/S3010246-1.jpg]http://[/img]

Those with a very vivid imagination will still be able to picture a sun lounger or two.
As for me ? - I got a tad wet and need wipers on the camera lense.
I noticed a lot of work in progress at Helens Creperie. Not sure what 's going on there but will try and find out.
Meanwhile, our new addition , Boyzie or Feliz or Fritz as we sometimes call him has addapted well to Megg and Homer.
Does anyone have bookends like these at home?.

Homer n Megg and new boy continue to be nice to each other which takes much pressure of Egg n Wegg.
Stay well all.
Negg

Eggy

Sorry peeps - Trying this pic again.

Cheers
Negg