Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

Anyone see me in this picture?

Course not! - I was under the towel!

Any sign of excercise and I just gotta hide.

Super Arillas Today eh Terry? - Nearly 7 pm and still 31 deg plus outside.

Looked a tad busy this afternoon. Just found a place to stick the Punto.

Bums on chairs, in Tavernas and bums on sand - or Petros's sunbeds.

That's WOTITSALLABOUT!

Negg

TerryW

After a beautiful day, 35 C - a lovely sunset

kevin.g

thanx terry ,,,yammas

M n M

How many have seen this,
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/arillas2011072.jpg/

I hope it works, if not as my teachers used to say "keep trying" or someone please remind me.

Ttfn, Mick

justphil

I guess that is Nikos' Akrotiri Bar, but I don't remember that sight. The view looks about right though, over Gravia.

Mick, if you want the picture to show in your post, use the code for "direct."

Yippppeeeee - Jen and me will be at home by 1am on Tuesday morning. Heaven awaits us.....

Phil

georgia

Think I feel almost as excited for Phil and Jen as they are!!! Know need to wish you two an amazing time..tis a natural conclusion methinks?!! xx

Val n Bill

Terry.... What a beautiful sunset, one of the best photos I've seen of that view.

Phil and Jen.... Relax and enjoy, don't forget to go to bed when you get there. Lol

M n M.... Lovely photo, that spells 'calm' and 'chill'

Val x
The love affair continues.

M n M

Phil, you'r not wrong, it's up on his roof and I could have stayed there all day.
I read some where on this site that T W has a photo of cameras at noon, if this comes out then you will see he sneaked in my photo from the roof.
If it does not work I will blame you Phil cos I'm doing what you said.

By George I think I'v got it.

Cheers Phil, enjoy your hols next week, see you around sometime,

Mick.

justphil

No prob Mick. Love the pictures. Can't wait to share a few Mythos with yous....

Phil

heatherwright

hi every1,can you help me!!!i am getting married in sidari on 8th sept my family and freinds are joining us,one of my freinds is in a wheelchair,and needs to hire-rent a shower chair,any ideas were we can hire-rent 1 plz,also we need taxi names and numbers for a wheelchair access taxi,we need 2 wheel him in,not a normal type taxi that he would have 2 get out his chair as he does not have the upper body strenght to pull himself up,please please help,my freind is sooo worried he wont be able to get around the towns,its spoiling his holiday allready,as he isso worried,thanx u also much xxx

justphil

You say so much that none of us can understand, it all sounds like a facebook version of the English language.  If you truly want help about Arillas send me a personal message.

Phil

Eggy

Hi Heather

I have put your posting as a new topic under "General Chat" . Should make it easier to follow any feedback and not miss something in between Arillas postings.

Cheers Negg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just gone midday here and around 32 deg n Sun. I wouldn't mind a wager that parking places will be few in Arillas Today.

JohnTheRef&Dot

Will only need to Park my butt tomorow afternoon Eggy.
Be there soon.

AJC51

TERRIFIC shot Terry captured the mood perfectly. 56 sleeps

Al & Sal

Eggy

Terry

Forgot to ask but why are there 7 rifles pointed at that poor man in a hat?
It's not Nickos's way of dealing with some one who leaves without paying-is it?
( Or has Phil come early and some one put a contract out on him? )

Good to see you today , albeit a very short while and safe trip home to you n Helen avrio.

Steve n LisaLeon, Armourada, tells me you are already on your way home. Sorry to have missed you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was right about Arillas Today with few places to leave any sort of vehicle.
At 5:30 ,today,it's a 36 deg hottie.
And will John R, avrio, find a place for his bottie?

Not many eating but taking in the rays. or keeping cool in those "Air Con"
bars etc, that are showing the Grand Prix.

Methinks tonite that many Tavernas will be busy.
- (But not before the temp drops.)
And busy they should be - So much good food, So many places, So little time.
Cheers
Negg