Videos

Started by Marika, October 23, 2007, 08:53:16 PM

kes

First clip is coming from the Dionisys taverna overlookinf St Georges... down the very  narrow path...
aprox  2 cm  leeway eitherside of car with wing mirrors turned flat!!!

TerryW

I am not sure if this link has been posted before.

I found this at lunchtime today :-)  :-) Its a classic eh Mick (MnM)?

I wonder who the cameraman was? :-)

riggers

I've seen that one before Terry, still makes me laugh though. Good on ya MnM.

riggers....

M n M

the cameraman is a very good friend of everyones and he does not live far from where this was filmed, also no animals or insects were harmed during the filming of this clip. Mick
PS. I'm still on sticks after 19 weeks and a bit fed up.

justphil

Ha Ha Mick. We all know who you mean. So enjoyed his handywork with websites! But you and this video have now become an Arillas classic. It will be watched by many, over and over again. Every time we walk along that road we will joke about yous two and the video. And that will be quite often for us.

Hope your leg heals soon. Thanks for sharing it all
Phil

riggers

Are we talking about Arillas Jeremy Beadle.

kevin.g

hope the leg is better now mick.
just think ,you will be running to the coconut next year..yammas

justphil

Dimitris still has all of his fingers riggers. Well, at least so far....

and kevin - he still won't beat me to the bar! And Peri will have poured my Black Russian before I reach the seat....

lmao
Phil

M n M

Kevin, I never run anywhere unless it's for last orders, forunatly we don't have that problem in Arillas and at home we have the policy of 'last man out locks up' but the beers not as good, Justphil if I send our lass t bar she'l move you out of the way with her elbows if I promise her wine or ouzo, :-) Mick

vivian

I believe that Mick if she can belt a man in a wheel chair round the head she could sure clear a bar.lol. Give Mary my love. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

justphil

lol both!

glad you're both on the mend
Phil

M n M

Viv, will do,

Phil, Mary might be on the mend but guess who fell off a stool sprained his good ankle and landed on his damaged foot, yes and it does hurt but you have gota laugh    or cry bye for now, Mick

justphil

Mick - I sympathise. If you can fall, it will always be on your injury. Jen and me both have injured thumbs. Long stories about them. But you can guarantee we ALWAYS hurt them some more. One day they will stop us carrying drinks back to the table. Any suggestions?

As for the elbows, I would be so charming and still get served first! Let's put it to the test in the Nut in 2009 (Hannah please read this!) And Mary, take up the challenge... and may the best Arillas Addict win!

loved your take on Arillas in 2008. Hope to meet you in 2009

Phil

TerryW

Just messing about with Photos and joining three different Panoramic views of Arillas.

TerryW

This website can wet your appetite for Corfu, but more videos of Arillas are needed.

http://www.corfu-tube.com

How about uploading your new vid, Erja?