Recent posts

Arillas general information / Re: Can anyone help???
Last post by Truth - Today at 03:16:34 PM
Happy days mate 😉
Good morning from a sunny London
We have been staying every year at The Horizon since 2013 but we discovered Arillas many years before when we used to walk over the hill from San Stefanos.
We are looking forward to our visit this year in just under four weeks time.
James and Gillian
Last post by Eggy - Today at 12:49:03 PM
To......
Sonia , Karl , Greenbeans and Laura.
Many thanks indeed for your offer of help but I have just found out that a Pal of mine..
A "Man with Van" is doing a trip over for the 3rd of June and will bring them over.

But greatly appreciated , you guys.
Cheers
Negg
Last post by soniaP - Today at 10:52:13 AM
Oh Greenbeans will arrive the earliest so I presume you will arrange it with him?

HI

O FOR    OLD FORTRESS

KEV SEP 2011
Viv, was just looking at this again again. we started coming 1998 and have been twice a year. Some times 3 times for  weddings etc. Unfortunately as you know we haven not been able to get back for the last 2 years due to illness and stroke. We are now looking for next year.(finger crossed) As for what places we have stopped, in ones that are now done up and have new names. To our (little house) as the Boss calls it. That reminds me, his new apartments are great.
 My broth will most probaby  be able to tell you how many times we have been and were we stopped.
                               Love to All our Friends out there, Hope to see you all. soon
Car, Bike and Boat rentals / Re: Motor bikes late at night
Last post by kevin-beverly - Yesterday at 12:10:17 PM

Hi
Got it

Kev
Last post by Greenbeans - Yesterday at 09:32:29 AM
Hi Negg
We are arriving 3 June so able to help out as required, please can you message me. 
Photo Gallery Board / Re: A to Z - Photographs of Ar...
Last post by kevin-beverly - Yesterday at 09:19:45 AM

HI

N FOR   NIKOS  At the Akrotiri

kev sep 2010
Last post by Laura - May 17, 2024, 10:52:21 PM
Also arriving 4th July and happy to help although would need posted to N.Ireland.