Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

Alan and Jan

Quote from: keith(geezer) on March 21, 2011, 09:36:20 PM
59 days for me and ann we get in at about 5am on the sat the 21 may

We get in about 14 hours before you then Keith
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That

dylan

Maybe we could meet up for a drink sometime, if you wish, its nice to meet other forum members and swap notes!

Vaughan & Angie

I've just noticed the mention of API again, I have seen this before but paid it no heed.

Should I have done?

Any help gratefully received.

14 weeks 5 days 'til we go.

justphil

On EasyJet, we filled it in at booking online. But now I've got to get a new Passport, will have to go on and amend it before we go. I think they charge quite a lot (surprise, surprise) if you get to the check in without doing it. I think they can even refuse to let you on (so Jen just tells me.) I wouldn't take the risk of losing my beer money, or even the flight.... Heaven forbid!

Phil

Vaughan & Angie

Cheers Phil, I will get the wenchly wife on the case.  (she is the paperwork expert)  I lack the patience.

martin-w

55 days to go and counting!
Anyone for taxi share, I get in at 13.05 hrs. on Friday 13th!
Yammas,
Martin.

Gina

123 days for us and counting can't wait xxx

JohnTheRef&Dot

TOO LONG TO WAIT, BUT WAIT WE MUST
Only 110 days to go now........... roll on, roll on

Karen/Colin

Only 87 days for us-whoopee!!

Karen

justphil

Just booked flights for 24 October. Hoping to stay at Brouklis but haven't heard back from Dimitris yet. But I only asked him yesterday.

WOOOPPPEEEE! Back home in Arillas for half term! I am a VERY, VERY happy man today, and Jen is dancing round the room on her wobbly legs. I'll quote our lovely Erja - LIFE IS GOOG!!!!!!

Phil

kevin.g

phil/jen
may your half term break be better than i know its going to be,,yammas ,matey,,xxx

Val n Bill

Great news Phil and Jen.   Enjoooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyy   (of course you will) x

Val x 
The love affair continues.

Sandy x

You'll just miss my birthday party Phil....but I may still be there......
Sandy x

Sara

Fantastic Phil & Jen. Afraid this year we return home on the 24th but you never know, we have been known to extend our stay.
xxx
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658