Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

keefy

Eggy thanks for your message as for the Sun i requested well you keep it there in Arillas. Please keep some back for next year when we return.

You said that you were retired "PLEASE DO NOT RETIRE FROM THIS FORUM" you reallydo keep a lot of people over here very very happy....Keefy

blindpete

The sea looks a bit choppy and the beach looks empty, is it a bit on the breezy side today?

Eggy

Keefy
How can I retire when I am surrounded by so many Forum members who, then become friends? - Unless they keep beating me at darts, that is!.

Blindpete
Yer right. - The sea was quite choppy today and Kev n Bev tell me they had a little bit of sandblasting on the beach this morning. Still many people there this afternoon braving it out and ,probably the heat with the breeze very deceptive, especially with temps of, around 30 deg.

I'd love to know what percentage of forum members get to Arillas every year as, this afternoon, I met Mary Hodgson + Hub, Paul C + better half, Kevin n Beverly, Phil n Jen and then rounded it off with a quick hello to Paul n Maria.

And yes, Phil n Jen are alive n well. They confused "White Van Man" this afternoon by pretending they were in Malibu using the internet. 
Poor Kev n Bev went elsewhere and bumped into them!
( I only jest - Sorry Phil n Jen - Promise to behave tomorrow )

A very good afternoon had by me and every one else.
(I h

Not sure If I want to play darts against Kevin anymore as, sometimes, I like to win a game. - Ne'er mind eh?

With all these Forum members here for this weeks wine festival maybe we'll all, between us, get a few pics for posting.
"C'mon all you acting roving reporters - Get yer cameras out"

Cheers All and stay well
Negg

keefy

Eggy  Hels bels + I are regular visitors to Arillas 6 times now. we will be coming back in 2009 and hopefully for the wine festival. (just missed it this year)

So Eggy as you said to all members there now please plenty and plenty of photo's and oodles of posts so i can plan next years trip to paradise. And whats the wine like too....

Eggy

I can't seem to get any pictures on my post today?

I use "Image Shack" but for some reason can't paste them in?

Help appreciated people.

Keefy
Have you got your own darts ? - If yes then please don't bring them next year!
( You do well enough with the ones you borrow )
Trust "hel" is well?

Negg

keefy

OK won't bring my own darts will a blindfold for me to wear be ok....Hel is fine but still got a pulled muscle from all the laughing we did with Hels phone and with you
Erja...Phil (white van) and Jen. She will be ok though no permanent damage

Phil it is going to be very difficult to forget the van jokes

Geoffrey with a "G"

seems to work now Eggy
Geoffrey with a `G´

blindpete

Eggy,

Me and the good lady wife will be arriving in two weeks - looking fwd to meeting you for a cheky shandy or two! I just hope your fantastic weather lasts, we are close to drowning here!

Mick and Jill

Mick, Calum and myself will be there on the 22nd, can't wait, counting the days.  We usually manage twice a year and have done for a number of years now but this is our only holiday this year so have to squeeze 2 weeks of activities into 1 week.  Were staying at the Rainbow complex.

jill
Jill XXX

Eggy

Geoffrey with G.

Ok with "browse" then "host it" but after that it looks like it's changed.
What do I select?

Tried a few times tonight but even I have my tolerance level.

Negg

Eggy

Still trying here.
Negg

annie

Neil
John the ref sent me these instructions and they worked for me
Annie

Click on the browse tab and select your saved picture from your file
Type in your email address in box provided
Use the drop down menu to re-size your image (click on 320 x 240)
Then click host it
A few seconds later another page will appear, scroll down to the box titled 'Direct link to image'
Copy and paste the text in the box

click on the 'insert image' icon, next to the one that looks like a spinning wheel.     this will appear, (img) (/img), between the 2 sets of brackets paste the code which you copied from the imageshack site

Eggy

Annie
All is fine till you get to the page that should say "direct link to image"
Now, it seems we have 4 choices.
2 forum hotlinks , 1 website hotlink and a show image to friends.
I've tried em all as a copy n paste.

But ....... Ah! - I just clicked on "show advanced linking" & "Direct link etc" appears.

hopefully this pic is of Phil n Jen and Kev n Bev.

Cheers
Negg

blondegirl

Dont they all look well!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

BeckyB

Aww! They look really chilled & happy don't they just!
Good for them :-)