First Visit to Arillas

Started by hannahshepherd, April 06, 2012, 06:46:26 PM

hannahshepherd

Hi there
We are visiting Arillas for a week on the 20th July and after reading the comments on this site are glad we took a chance as before booking had not heard much about this beautiful place.
Can not wait to get over there now, any advice on anything would be fab!
Hannah

TerryW

You will love it Hannah, 100% guaranteed. Where are you staying?

hannahshepherd

We have got a 2 bed apartment in the makris apartments? I dont expect much for the deal we got :) as its in the school holidays although it is just myself and husband going.  The reviews ive found said that they are clean :)
I am just looking forward to getting over there and relaxing

indigo648

We went for the first time last year and fell in love with it and cannot wait to return it was so relaxing and just as everyone has described it go on the walk through of the village on the internet and it will give you a true idea of what it is like. 

hannahshepherd

OH THANK YOU, how do i go on the walk through the village?? x

justphil

try www.arillas360.com a site run by Ariliac Dave Hughes, a professional photographer. There is a huge amount of glorious stuff there.

We're there 24 July to 4 August. please say hello!

Phil

TONYNEW

Enjoy your virtual tour Hannah just click the link to get started http://arillas.corfu360.net/

hannahshepherd

Val n Bill

Hannah we stayed at Makris for two weeks last year, they are great apartments with a beautiful pool, nice and quite with a good bar that serves snacks at good prices.

They are typical greek apartments with the added bonus of a separate kitchen, all kept very clean and tidy.
There are only two 2bed apartments, we chatted to people who were in one of them who said they were quite large, as was our 1bed.
It's about 10 mins walk to the beach, and a couple of mins to the bakery and supermarket. Check the map and you will see the village is U shaped so you are never far from anything.
Look out for the donkey who comes every day with one of the cleaners.

Ariilas will deliver everything you want from a wonderful Greek holiday...... Good restaurants, a beautiful beach, nice walks, a few bars but most of all the people of  Arillas will welcome you as a friend and like most of us you will want to return.

Val x
The love affair continues.

hannahshepherd

Thank you Val,
We are really looking forward to our trip, it will be the first trip away together without the children :) we have brilliant flight times to so no messing around in the middle of the night for us and we only have a 2 bed apartment as that was what they had left so we didnt have to apy for a 2 bed!
All the pictures and comments are lovely.
I really am excited :)

justphil

Jen just noticed. I hit 2 instead of 1. We are home in Arillas from 14 not 24 July. Sorry.
Phil