The bench is back online!

Started by dimitris, April 26, 2014, 01:50:55 PM

dimitris

The legendary bench of Arillas is back on it's position.

After much talking and negotiating among different opinions of different business-owners and residents ! managed to persuade my self to put it back to the position that YOU have ALL chosen it to be.

Thanks to everyone who helped me do this .

Have a nice summer everyone!

Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

Val n Bill

Well done and thank you all.

We have been watching your hard work today day but the weather was making it difficult to see your efforts. :)

The position is perfect.....as is all of Arillas.

See you very soon (23rd May) mmm we can taste the special of the day ;)

Love to all the family.....Val and Bill xx
The love affair continues.

justphil

JohnTheRef&Dot

I will be planting my backside on it around 3pm on May 5th
Job well done

Samwell

Excellent! Unfortunately, Im almost certain I wont be able to make it to Arillas this year... Having moved abroad, becoming unemployed etc... it all takes its toll.... but most of all, we are expecting a baby a little later on in the summer, so I think its understandable ;)

I can assure you though, that we will be sat on that bench in the next few years to come with a little mini-me :D :D :D

Val n Bill

Sorry you won't make it this year, no super Samwell photos :(

Congratulations to both, do let us all know when the baby is born and what you have named him/her.

Hope to see you all visiting Arillas ASAP.

Val x

Sandy x

Anne and I did a stint of beach cleaning today, along with many others. Despite the bad weather, the main beach is quite wide at the moment. Haven't ventured north or south yet....
Sandy x

Val n Bill

Too cold yet Sandy,let the sun get a bit hotter. :)

Val x

JohnTheRef&Dot

Quote from: Val n Bill on April 26, 2014, 07:42:31 PM

Too cold yet Sandy,let the sun get a bit hotter. :)

Val x

Hope that Sun warms up quickly Val, no time to waste soon be there

Ann K

Yes, I watched it being put there too yesterday.
Ann x

Val n Bill

I am sure it will be warmer when you a Dot arrive John, also a lot busier. Give our love to everyone and tell Anne and Phil we will visit them when we are there.

Val x

Eggy

I know you all appreciate the effort that Dimitris inputs into a super Arillas for us all. Make an extra note that he worked "overtime" to ensure that the bench was back in it's deserved spot.

Good work Boss!

Negg

Anne

We were in Arillas for 2 whole months and going again for 2 weeks :-)

justphil

The iconic pic of 2014 already. The original Phil (I am t'other Phil) on our bench with Poppy. Take your copies, it will be worth a fortune one day. What I don't understand is how our Anne Wine o'clock negotiated the narrow bit without falling in.... cos it was she who took this fabulous photo. Wonder if she made it back?????

Thank you meluvvers. Posts like this keep me alive.
Phil

Cheryl2307

Thank you, Dimitris, you look after us so well.
Cheryl O