Started by soniaP, November 08, 2016, 12:40:18 PM

Eggy

Terry , many thanks for that.
I still like to look , DONCHERKNOW ??
Negg

ness44

You just have to click on the screen to make it go large

Donpipez

All I get is a black screen - I had no problem previously & could also watch the live feed from Mathraki with no problems.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Neil

Donpipez

OK - Logged in using Google Chrome rather than IE & works a treat - Beautiful picture!!

Thanks

Neil

Karen/Colin

Loving the new webcam & the way you can rewind on youtube. We walked past one afternoon with the pink flamingo & waved the rewound later to watch ourselves! It made us giggle!
Karen

Ann K

Probably being a bit dense, but the webcam date shows 30 August and yesterday it was 29 August, so it has obviously moved on, but I can't seem to make it skip to today.  Any ideas folks?
Ann x

dimitris

Thanks for letting us Ann,
It;s a common problem with the webcam server...   we had some powercuts last week and that;s what caused the date to have changed...

See you soon
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

Ann K

Thank you Dimitris.  I don't like to point out things and make a nuisance of myself but I love my daily fix of Arillas, especially as we have been unable to be there for two years due to illness but fingers crossed for next summer!
Ann x

justphil

I'm the same Ann. It's now September and my last time in Arillas was last October, all but a year ago - the longest time away since 2002. I stare at the webcam daily and miss it badly when the inevitable glitches happen.

No, we're not sad. We're lucky to have such a focus.....

Phil