Transfer to Airport from Arillas Monday 25th

Started by antinwood, July 20, 2016, 10:29:27 AM

antinwood

Does anyone know the price roughly for transfer to the Airport . Was quoted 50 euros . Does anone fancy sharing this cost ?
Also is anyone aware of a shuttle service and how much that would be ? I need to leave Arillas at 9.00 am . Thanks

Jo Wissett

I would grab it at that price you are much more likely to pay between 50-60 euros

soniaP

we were in Arillas a couple of weeks ago and paid 50 euros.

SteveL

soniaP

Steve, sorry as I don't know as our hosts booked it for us.

justphil

We always ask for Spiros Corfu Taxi, arranged by Bobby Bardis where we stay. He has always been our perfect choice, and charged 50 euros when we arrived this time. I think this must be who dear SoniaP meant, but not sure.

He asked me to help him get listed on TripAdvisor and gave me the following details:
www.corfutaxi.net
info@corfutaxi.net

A lovely chap called Spiros Kostadis.

Best wishes
Phil

soniaP

Yes, that is the one Phil. So glad you have the details. Would definitely recommend. Like Phil says, lovely guy.

Jo Wissett

Well how strange. Been speaking to a couple of girls at ours and they only paid 50 also. Very strange to get something cheaper! We had to get a minibus coming which was 80 but actually thinking about I'm sure that was less then last time I booked.

soniaP

We got a minibus on way back to the airport and that was  90 .

Truth

We have paid the same as Jo. 80 euro each way for a mini bus.
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Andy and Claire

Our mini bus was 85 euros each way booked through Olga's travel.

Andy.

Donpipez

Jill & I booked our transfer with Olga @ San Stephanos travel and although there were only the two of us it turned out to be a mini bus so imagine our surprise when he only charged us 60 Euros.

Regular taxi back to airport arranged by Dida & cost 60 Euros also

Neil & Jill