Long Term Property Rental

Started by Busybee1, March 17, 2016, 04:17:34 PM

Busybee1

I'm looking around for a long term property rental - I already live in the near Arillas - and wonder if anyone knows of anything available.

I'm looking for a one-bedroomed house/apartment for long term rental, preferably not in a noisy area so although outskirts of villages is good - a little further out is okay too. I have 2 small well behaved dogs ~ if a little lazy and sleepy even!

The areas I am looking around are Arillas, Avliotes, San Stefanos, possibly Magoulades, Kavadades, Peroulades or even the edge of Sidari. I would love a little garden as I have green fingers so if I can find something with outdoor space , that would be brilliant. Needed from end March. If anyone has any information please let me know - I would appreciate any info. Thanks!

Dai

Have a word with Angela, http://www.angelasapartments.iowners.net/ the small houses are available for long let and have central heating, Villa Maria Stamatis has huge gardens which the family work, they might be willing to let you use a small area.

Truth

Had a look at the two studios last year. They are lovely and in a very quiet position.
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Busybee1

Thanks for the information - a studio is really too small - and I do have some items of furniture and other household items. I will keep theinfo inmind. Am still looking.

Dai

The two houses Angela has are much bigger than apartments, bedroom, large living room, full kitchen and bathroom with bath, shower and washing machine. And there's outside space!

philippa

Hi
This is philippa - we are considering renting out our house Long term - lots of garden - we have a Lab!
Either our furniture or your own. Have to say it is a very " green " house - solar power and water
Close to Arillas but with fabulous sea views and very secluded

We shall be in arillas from 3 May so maybe we can meet up
Best
Philipa

Booking.com