This year, I can't wait to....

Started by Jo Wissett, March 13, 2015, 04:10:19 PM

Jo Wissett

Reward myself with some delicious wine after the treck up to Afionas....

Jo Wissett

Find the perfect seat up at Akrotiri for (another) chilled glass of something or other....

cypress

Follow this little one around with a bucket and shovel .....

cypress

Be anywhere in this picture .........

Eggy

Terrific pictures , all you guys.

Negg

Val n Bill

Watch Nicoletta collect the eggs after shooing the chickens into the olive grove....and then going down to enjoy some for breakfast.

Val x
The love affair continues.

soniaP

Swim in the gorgeous warm turquoise sea.

Eileen

To savour my first chilled super piney Retsina...
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

justphil

Share precious moments with dear friends.

Phil

suzy61

Very well put Phil! As that's what life's all about, spending precious moments with family and friends and Arillas is the perfect place to do just that!
This year I can't wait to...do our first walk up to Afionas and have a drink and lunch at one of the lovely tavernas that the forum regulars have recommended...again we are spoilt for choice!
Also this year... I can't wait to surprise my husband with a birthday treat during our stay!

Suzy X

Erja

...enjoy the good life with friends. 8)
Life is good ;)

Sandy x

....taste my first retsina of the season!
Sandy x

ness44

....to take the walk leading down to the beach and seeing that view for the first time for two weeks..

vivian

See the faces of our lovely family when we get to Brouklis including the latest addition. Its going to be midnight so Litsa and the boys may be in bed but Dimi will be waiting for us and say, right time to get in the house and get to bed love you both see you in the morning and then comes the best part, the huge round of hugs and kisses.xx

Stay Nude it ante rude