FLIGHTS 2015

Started by raff, September 10, 2014, 11:36:08 AM

Truth

I am sure they must have got it wrong , lets hope so ......
I am not worrying too much for now as they are still selling the route BUT saying that it doesn't mean a lot knowing the way these flight companies work
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

thorpe

Easyjet have posted on twitter and facebook flights will be released towards the end of next week ,said they will post as soon as they have a date.

GillB

Just noticed in the paper British Airways are flying out to Corfu next summer... I just had to be nosey and price it up...
Flight times are 10.55 outbound and 18.00 departing Corfu £106 each way per person for August BH 2015 including luggage if you just have hand baggage they are £84 each way. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised! Just adds another option for some of us southerners :)

GillB

Sorry Dai had missed your post about BA already! I must have been too busy dreaming of next years hols! ;)

Jo Wissett

Made you look haha!! Any day now folks...

cypress

Jo! Ah Ah. My heart missed a beat. I thought they'd come out at midnight or something then. I'm wanting to get in there this year. Maybe tomorrow eh?

raff

thorpe

Easyjet twitter says seats will be released tomorrow throughout the day,can't say exact time though.Are we staying up all night?!

Truth

Still no release , been on every hour through the bladdy night as well for flights to Tenerife next  October half term !!
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

thorpe

Flights now on sale !,,,

raff

Booked!! July 19th - Aug 09th,Happy Days