One night only

Started by kvarnell, June 29, 2014, 01:32:27 PM

kvarnell

My son and his fiancee Charlotte are visiting Corfu, he cannot get a holiday in Arillas, however he is staying in Sidari. I wondered if there is anywhere in Arillas that has a room for 1 night, Tuesday 15th July 2014, so they could stay and get a feel for Arillas, eat a meal and watch the sunset. Can anybody help?

Lisa and Steve

Bardis sun hotel would be good.

Jo Wissett

Dionysis taverna in Afiones have beautiful rooms and that view would certainly wow them! What about portifino? May get lucky there and perfect place for that sunset

cypress

What about the Brouklis rooms? The perfect meal there too, either before or after watching the sunset at a beach front bar? Then there's always the band in the Coconut on a Tuesday night? 

kvarnell

Thanks guys I will try them all x

june

I agree with Jo for Porto Fino. Perfect spot for sunset, food and the bones of Spiro thrown. Rooms are also meant to be very good.

JohnTheRef&Dot

May just do better turning up and enquiring where rooms may be available.
I would imagine that the locals would be able to point them in the right direction.

High summer will more then likely see the popular places fully booked.

kvarnell

I want to book it as a surprise, thanks for all the info.

june

That was meant to be the bonus of Spiro thrown I don't think his bones would be that tasty. I should do preview.

Lawty

I can vouch for the rooms at Portofino. Always very clean and reasonably priced - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Truth

Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Anne

Karen - contact Kostas at the Marvel on facebook. I know its a way up the hill, but we always go down the front for the sunsets and to eat - then have a nightcap in the Marvel. xx
We were in Arillas for 2 whole months and going again for 2 weeks :-)