This Time Tomorrow, Guess where I'll be?

Started by TerryW, June 21, 2014, 03:42:00 PM

TerryW

justphil

Here's wishing you a safe and undelayed journey Terry and Helen. Already know you will have the gretest time.

Phil and Jen

JohnTheRef&Dot

Eggy

Terry , you 'ole bugger you!! - Hope I find you wandering around this time.

Plans for tomorrow then??
Beach
Pool
Relax at either
Good food
Good Company
Pottering around in a hire car
..................Or arm wrestling with Bella. (In the nicest possible way , of course)

Have a safe, non delayed trip and hope to bump into you.

Negg

Val n Bill

Will be awaiting your Arillas Today.....maybe not tomorrow, but lots of news about what you're all doing is required. ;)

Enjoy, Val and Bill xx
The love affair continues.

Jo Wissett

Enjoy Terry! Looking forward to your first Mythos pic! Xxi

june

I hope the beach is as stunning as when we went on the 6th. Haven't seen it as good in years. After having a 5 hour delay at Bristol due to a fire and an electrical fault it was a sight for sore eyes.Last year the new beach path at Kaloudis had stones at the bottom but this year there wasn't a stone in sight. When we had our beds they had necks rests and we were given a little pot of fresh cherries.
We had a couple of storms and the overnight one on the 19th was horrendous so when we were coming out the beach was smaller. Hopefully now a week later it will have restored itself.
Even if not quite as large it will still be beautiful.

willis

billyd

Guess where we will be tomorrow.....
Arillas for the 9th time, staying at The Mirage, with NIkos and Angela.
All that lovely Greek food and Arillas Beer.

Can't wait, to see some of the old faces.
Terry & Helen arrived today.

Bill & Marion

justphil

My work is done. So many know what Arillas is. Now I will simply enjoy it for myself and my Jen. Two weeks time until we make that into the truth. Please let us get on with it, just like yous want to.

Phil

Erja

Kalo taxidi Terry & Helen and have a fab time! :)
Life is good ;)