Anyone booking Thomson?

Started by Lisa Woodcock, January 23, 2006, 04:29:43 AM

Lisa Woodcock

If you are booking through Thomson?

I can get you a 10% discount

Please get in touch

Lisa x

Lisa and Steve

We have already booked with Thomson online.Did it last year whilst in Arillas.

Arron

Hi Lisa,

Hope all is well with you ?

We have booked aswel, can't wait to get back there.

Charlotte say's hello by the way  :wink:

Found this in my picture collection.

Joyce

Hi Arron,

What a lovely picture of Lisa - you must have been sober when you took it (or did someone else take it).  How about a picture of your little Princess?  Is she still such a good baby - can't wait to see her again (and you and Nikki too, of course).  

Hope you had a good Xmas etc.  Love to you all - and Tina x

Love and best wishes to Alex and Lesley too x

Love Joyce and Victoria x

Lisa Woodcock

Arron

Quote from: LisaIngram:oops:

You were a little worse for wear that night hun  :shock:

Quote from: JoyceHow about a picture of your little Princess? Is she still such a good baby - can't wait to see her again.

Had a great xmas thankyou Joyce. Charlotte loved it and she's is the most best behaved and gorgeous little girl in the world.

She's walking, talking, and worships her daddy :D

Here she is on xmas day with her "Baby Annabel" who she will not put down for a minute.

Lisa Woodcock

Ah, she is beautiful!

Am going to try and dig some old photos out now and see who I can embarrass!

Fair is fair!

Love to all of you x

Joyce

Hi Arron,

Your little princess is just as adorable as I remember - I wonder who she takes after : carrying her baby around all day and not putting her down!!!! I seem to remember we almost had to wrestle the poor child out of your arms at times.  I still can't believe that in the whole two weeks - on the plane both ways, the delay at the airport (including a very drunk Sandy) AND, more importantly, the nightmare taxi race  when we all thought we were going to die -we only heard her cry once.  By August we will certainly notice a diifference in her.

Love to you all - big sloppy one for Charlie.  Looking forward to Lisa's photos (as long as they don't include me).

Lisa - be very careful - I have some photographs which include bunny ears!!!!! x

Love , Joyce xx

JOHNB

Hi Lisa, just read your post, booking with thompson tomorrow for July. We were going to go private but it works out to expensive.If you can help with a 10 per cent deduction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

John

Lisa Woodcock

Hi John

Have sent you a PM, feel free to pass the info on

Lisa

Jim

I Just got a letter saying Thomson are pulling out of Arrilas.They have changed us to somewhere in Paliostricsa ( spell?)