FIRST TIME TO CORFU

Started by carrie, April 22, 2014, 09:34:19 PM

Rachel B

H Carrie,

It was my first time to Corfu/Arillas last year. I did lots of internet searches for the day trips months before i went as i like to be organised so that i can relax once i'm there. I only had a week last year, so didn't have a lot of time to fit much in, but i did go on a few.

I did the boat trip across to Erikousa for the day (€21 i think?!), the Horse Trekking in Kassiopi (half day) (€28) and the coach trip to Paleokastritsa for the day (€12) - They were all fabulous! :-)

Rachel x

carrie

Thanks Rachel really looking forward to going

kvarnell

OMG the horse riding was amazing and they are such lovely people, still chat to them now on facebook, you can book it with them direct before you go.  They will pick you up as well.

Truth

I think we will do that then , we went through San Stefanos travel last time but we may aswell go direct if we can
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

kvarnell

Go onto Corfu Horse Riding Centre (Dimitris) on facebook  and message Alison Green, tell her Karen Arillas recommended you x

Truth

Cheers , we met Alison and her husband (or partner, not sure) there last year. There was an English girl working there too who was really pleasant
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......