A sneak preview...

Started by Bella, March 10, 2014, 01:36:37 PM

Steve & Carole

The soles of my feet are so grateful that the surface of the jetty is smoother!!

justphil

I always love hearing about the changes on forum. And the pics. Love inspecting them when I get there, and not at all bothered that I knew before.

It seems to me that our Dimitri's efforts are paying off, and the authorities are starting to invest in the sustainable, popular tourism that Arillas offers. I feel a very successful year in the offing for our wonderful hosts.

Phil

Jo Wissett

Wow, so glad that i will be able to walk along much easier, although I have to say I will sort of miss the rough 'rustic' look as well.  It was an accident waiting to happen I suppose though...

Steph ~

Great to see these photos - thank you for posting them.  I always feared stumbling and ending up in the sea when navigating the jetty!

I'm off to other Greek places this year - but will be back home in Arillas soon! -so I for one will be happy to see photos of the changes to feed my Arillas addiction.  My mum & her chap will be there in June (2nd visit) and they are enjoying seeing the improvements to an already fabulous place. 

vivian

Looking good but id my little step there still because I can't climb get to our bench without it. xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

mickandsue

With the little push Arillas is having for early visitors thus year
Does anybody know if there any plans to put the seat on the jetty for Easter.

Sandy x

I'm sure it will appear......
Sandy x