apartments

Started by chezphil, August 30, 2013, 12:51:09 PM

chezphil

Hi just back from another glourious 2 weeks at the nafiska with Jimmy and family trying to book again next year but the nafiska isnt available for the dates we want already can anyone advise of any 2 bed apartments close by independant or package all suggestions will be most welcome
Regards
Phil

Ron and Sue

Bardis Hotel has 3 2-bedroom apartments and I think that the Kaloudis also has some    2  - bedroom apartments.I am sure other forum members will know of others.Also just thought that Angela also has them.Hope you manage to get fixed up.      Ron

kevin.g

marina hotel have 2 2xbed apts behind sharons pool and also 2 x2bed bungalows on the pool as well ,also mirage have 2 bed apts and so does malibu oppsite atki hotel,theres some choice for ya ,,yiammas

Truth

Loads of places! I started looking and got so confused there were so many good ones so I will book flights next week and then start looking again with a fresh mind . . . . .
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Martin_G

Kaloudis have two bed with Thompson, or private apartments. The Private ones are all taken in July next year with limited availability in June/August... We booed privately for August next year and just waiting till flights are released. Depends on the dates you want. Plenty of choice else where though.

Martin