Wedding 2014

Started by Angela66, July 12, 2013, 07:58:30 AM

Angela66

Hi All :)

So, John asked me to marry him this week and .... I said yes :) Now, guess where we plan to be married......

ARILLAS

There will probably be just the 2 of us and our 2 teenage daughters with the latter being bridesmaids.  I am also hoping that anyone we have become friendly with during hols or from the forum will come and cheer us on and share some celebrations with us :) We are looking at July and early August as we are bound by the school hols.

I am in touch with Sally at San Stef Travel and may also enquire at the Marina.  We fancy the period leading up to sunset on the beach - imagine the romance and the photos (I realise this will mean sharing the beach but I rather hope people will join in anyway).

What I am wondering is if anyone has any thoughts, tips and / or advice beyond that we will get from the professionals please?  Would love to hear from you if so.

Thanks (and counting down to a week on Monday :) )

Regards from a very loved up Angela and John

Erja

Congratulations Angela & John! I am sure you will have lovely wedding in Arillas :)
Life is good ;)

Val n Bill

Many, many congratulations, what lovely surprise.
Now we will all be wanting to book our holidays at the same time to share in your happiness.

A sunset wedding......it will be beautiful.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Eileen

Congratulations.  What wonderful news this is.

Looking forward to keeping up with news of your big day - it's so very exciting.

xxxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

ness44

Congratulations Angela. I am planning on being there July/august so would love to come along and cheer you on!!!! What better place to do it. Will probably bump into you in two weeks time and you can tell me all about it. maybe give a partner a few tips!!!!!!!!!

Sandy x

Congratulations....wonderful news. Look forward to being there and sharing all the excitement.
Sandy x

ger

Oh congratulations, so happy for you
Ger x

justphil

Many congratulations Angela and John. Here's our wishes for a long and happy marriage. Will say it in person if/when we see you next week.

One word of warning though. Don't drink the water, unless, well... I'l let this link give you the lowdown....

http://www.arillas.com/forum/index.php/topic,4068.15.html

lol
Phil

Truth

Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

vivian

Yippee, Hope you also get to have a blessing on the beach for you 40th anniversary. All our love Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

Paul D

Fabulous news. Congratulations to you both, from the Swansea Valley!   Paul & Heather
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

kevin.g

yiammas
we had our marriage blessed in corfu town ,,,a fab day ,,,enjoy ,,sally is a great girl and will sort it all out for ya ,

wayne

congrats cant think of  a better place to get married best wishes to you both

Sarah1

Congratulations! :)  x
Sarah

Jo Wissett

ah WOW Angela!! So pleased for you.  What fantastic news. We had our vows renewed in 2009 on Arillas beach and it was totally amazing. Even better than our original ceremony 15 years earlier!

Here are some pics..

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=99974&id=678242729&l=940e2ff0b2