Terry and Helen at Horizon

Started by TerryW, May 03, 2013, 01:32:40 PM

Linked Events

TerryW

kevin.g

gonna miss you this year terry,as were there mid-june and mid-sept,,but i know youll enjoy ,,yammas

Val n Bill

Will miss you too Terry and Helen. We go May/June returning 10th June :(

Val x
The love affair continues.

TerryW

We are only going once this year, so far, but that could change :-). There are so many nice people on the forum who you meet one year, and you just hope you meet them again.

I still think we need an Arilliac Convention during the winter months. At a Wetherspoons?

Val n Bill

We would have to make it when the Festival is on, I am sure that Klaudio will be brewing an Arillian special for the International Festival again next year.

Do you think we could get a special deal at Travel Lodge in Stratford-upon-Avon??
After all it's almost the middle of the country.

Val x

Dai

Hopefully will catch up with you Terry, though we leave Arillas on 24th June but I return on 3rd of July so should bump into you sometime.

M n M

See you there again Terry we arrive on 24th
Mick

Erja

Quote from: Val n Bill on May 03, 2013, 07:21:57 PM

We would have to make it when the Festival is on, I am sure that Klaudio will be brewing an Arillian special for the International Festival again next year.

Do you think we could get a special deal at Travel Lodge in Stratford-upon-Avon??

Val x

:D oh that sounds like fun!!!
Life is good ;)

justphil

We're up for it as well Erja meluvver.....

Phil

TerryW

QuoteWe would have to make it when the Festival is on, I am sure that Klaudio will be brewing an Arillian special for the International Festival again next year.

i think it would be a great idea, March 2014 and just before we all start to go again

GaryS

We meet again Terry, we are at the Akti from the 24th June. I think our Kevs maths must be out as we are in Arillas for a few days when he, Kay and Babs are in town, so you must cross over too. Can Arillas cope? :-)

Val n Bill

We will have to watch for the dates of the International Beer Festival. It really would be great if we could make this happen.

Val and Bill xx

b.dunkerley

We are going on the 24th June for 2 weeks.
Staying at the Mirage again.

Bill & Marion

b.dunkerley

Terry and Helen,

We should see you at the Horizon we arrive 24th.
Staying at the Mirage again.

Bill & Marion.

TerryW

It will be good to see you again, Bill and Marion. I am sure we will have daily chats and a few drinks together. Not long now :-)