The Arillas Online questionaire results for 2012

Started by dimitris, January 29, 2013, 12:32:10 AM

hampshire hawker

Hi Joe
We will be at Makris studios from 12th July for 2 weeks. So looking forward to it

Jo Wissett

Ah you will love them, there are loads of great reviews on here.  I get there on the 20th so will have to say hi if you spot me!

hampshire hawker

Hi Jo
are you at the Makris then. Have you been before ? Are the roads lit up to the Makris ?

Jo Wissett

We will be at the Marinaki which is on the beach front and I'm sure someone else will be able to help you with regard to street lighting x

hampshire hawker

Just noticed my first post said we were coming in September( senior moment)
It is July

Val n Bill

Lots of reports for Makris, we have stayed there, beautiful pool, nice apartments.
All roads to Makris and beyond have street lighting.

Sorry for going off topic Dimitiri.

Val x
The love affair continues.

vivian

Welome to the forum, Hope you find it intresting with loads og facts about Corfu and Arillas also hope you will find it fun with loads of laughter.Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

hampshire hawker

Thanks Viv
I'm finding the forum vert informative and helpful not only about Arillas but also the people who live there and the people who holiday there !
Tny and Rose

Steph ~

hampshire hawker - I'll be in Arillas from 12 July for 10 days, with 2 people who are new to the place so if you recognise me from my profile photo, do say hello! I'm sure you'll love it and this won't be your first visit! 

ouzo12

Just finished reading the results of the questionaire, and agree with everything already said on this forum Arillas is the jewel of corfu. To Hampshire Hawker we also holidayed for many years on another island that we thought was the only place to be, until we went to Arillas, you will fall in love with the local people and the lovely little village we shall be there in June for our fourth time.

kevin.g

PPMMAN

Jo Wisset dont need street lights she on auto pilot on the  to marinaki

Jo Wissett

True Arthur, I only need the moon to guide me back to my gaff!

Johnjue

we have been coming to our 2nd home for the last 17 years, stayed in many of the apartments. Congrats to all involved in arillas survey (us and them) nothing we didnt already know. our kids feel like they grew up there and we would be there in a heartbeat given half a chance.  although the beach doesn't look too inviting at the moment xxx