price for 5 nights

Started by BILLYB, November 24, 2012, 10:36:21 PM

BILLYB

Hi again. Visiting Arillas again in early June for 5 nights then moving on to meet family in Roda.  Can anyone recommend cheap accommodation with pool and pool bar please?

kevin.g

hi billy b
june is a good time in arillas ,,we go mid-june every yr ,,maybe bardis sun ,woul be good for you ,pool, 1 min from sea ,for about e30 per night i might be wrong ,,im sure others will give you there contact details ,,yammas

coys

Hi billy b.
Try the Mirage nice pool, pool bar and right on the sea front.

BILLYB

Thanks very much i've e-mailed bardis and asked for the price for 7 nights as well (im trying to get round the wife).She can remember them from our last visit.Will try the Mirage as well . thanks again

Jersey Bean

The Studios at the Rainbow can be booked direct and the prices are very good. The pool there is lovely.

dennis-up

do you mean Bardis Hotel [120€ pweek] or Bardis studios??
dennis-up

BILLYB

Looked at Bardis studios Dennis but will also look at the hotel cheers

martin-w

Hi Billyb,
I have sent you a P.M. with contact details for the Bardis Sun Hotel, hope that will help. Dorita and Aris are wonderful hosts, I stay there twice a year myself and would highly recommend it.
All the best,
Martin.

Allison1

Hi Jersey Bean

Where can i find out about the Rainbow.  Can't seem to find them in the accommodation links. 

Many thanks
Allison (Bill's wife!)

dimitris

http://www.rainbowarillas.com/

You could try emailing them at rainbowarillas@hotmail.com as their website's contact form does not work properly.

Ps: thanks for mentioning I will add it to the accommodation list.
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

Jersey Bean

Hi Alison, hope you manage to contact them it's a great place to stay with a cracking bar and really nice food.

kevin.g

alison ,,
i make jersey bean right,its a fab family run complex ,,good food good drink,and grt company from your host jimmy anthis and family ,nothing is a problem ,and your every whim will be catered for,,yammas

Sandy x

Well said Kevin.....they are the best.
Sandy x

Allison1

Thank you everyone for your replies, you've been most helpful.  One last question (I promise!)

Where are Rainbow Studios located.  I can't find them on the map.

Thanks again and roll on June 2013!
Allison

Paul & Denise

Next to Marvel , opposite Captains, about 200m further up the road from Brouklis. Find it book it -simly the best.
Cheers
Paul