well im still waiting

Started by kevin.g, September 30, 2012, 05:27:43 PM

kevin.g

come on easyjet,,youve released up to 16th of june ,,when do i wanna fly bl--dy 17th june lol.please release the shedule soon i wanna book for 2013 ,,grrrr who else is waitng ??

justphil

Phil and Jen kev. We will be booking the day they're released. Loveandhugs to yous and Kay.

Phil

Sandy x

I'm still waiting too.....have booked to go out on the 4th June and suppose I'll have to come back at some point!!!
Sandy x

justphil

lol Sandy meluvver. I wouldn't bother if I were you.

Phil

Ang

Kev as much as it grieves me to tell you that easy jet have agreed to my demands... we will be there from 3rd - 14th june 2013, this trip we will be staying at Mirage, the Horizon no longer provides us with the accommodation and facilities that suite our holiday requirements in Arillas... financially we are very much better off, therefore more money will be spent with those that welcome and appreciate our custom.
Ang x

Jo Wissett

The Wissett's still waiting!...

Erja

I am waiting with my credit card at the ready 8)
Life is good ;)

PPMMAN

Quote from: Jo Wissett on October 01, 2012, 12:49:29 AM
The Wissett's still waiting!...
Done and dusted Jo, June and Sept Dontya just love Stansted Luvsya xxx

vivian

Ang, so pleased that you are going in June, same we will miss you again. We will have to try harder. Kev according to a friend of mine they wont be on line untell end of Oct, hope its wrong info. Viv xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

thorpe

If you ring easyjet they are booking flights over the phone for next summer at internet price !!!Rang at 8.00am this morning!

HeatherE

Booked from Luton, and staying at Mirage again.  Can't wait

Sandy x

Thorpe, do you mean all summer over the phone, or still just up to 16 June?
Sandy x

thorpe

I wanted to book Athens to Manchester on the 28th June ,had already booked outgoing on line on 6th september when they were released.Agent said i could book over the phone for return on 28th June at internet price ,only showing till 16th June on line !On facebook some have already booked over the phone for July /August!!!

Jo Wissett

thorpe

Hi jo,the number i used was 0843 104 5000,but ask for internet price ,this a.m i was Quoted £162.00 for 2 from Athens to Manchester 26th June ,when rang back later was told phone price £192.00,so rang back later still and got price for £162.00 plus bags ,it depends who you speak to ,some operators wont book and some will,see the comments on there facebook page.Say you know the flights are out but not on web so you want the internet price!!!