Rain?

Started by Sandy x, September 06, 2012, 09:30:30 AM

Sandy x

Is that RAIN I can see on the w e b c a m  this morning??
Sandy x

indigo648

Clouds !!! We still have a week before we go is it a sign? Jenny

BlueHeather

Women are like angels....   And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly......usually on a broomstick.
We're flexible like that   ;-)

springs65

Hope not we are off tomorrow!!!! I think the web cam as been looking like that for a few days. I wonder if it has got dirty, maybe with the wind the other day blowing sand about??

The forecast does say rain but it's still quite hot. I never really take any notice of the forecasts, if it says rain it can be just a quick shower then back to lovely sunshine five minuets later 

All packed and ready to go 4pm flight from Norwich

Val n Bill

Think it is sand........that view has been bad for a few days.

Val x
The love affair continues.

indigo648

Spring65 make sure you keep the sunshine there all week we go next Friday

suzanne simcox

I know someone who is there and it has been raining !!! ;-)

springs65

Oh no not more rain!! as if we haven't had enough here.

Indigo648 I will do my best to keep the sunshine for you, placed my order with him upstairs, just hope he is listening!!

daisyday

Please no rain!  We leave at 5.45 am tomorrow from London Heathrow just for the week.   Especially with great weather forecast for our area for over the weekend - would just be my luck! 

So excited, especially with the wine festival Saturday night - can't wait!!  Hope it doesn't rain then!!!

springs65

Oh yes I forgot about that, hope we can get there too. Is it in the Brouklis grounds and I believe it starts around 10pm if I am right ??

BlueHeather

Wine festival - awww no - we miss it  ...sob.....
Women are like angels....   And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly......usually on a broomstick.
We're flexible like that   ;-)

daisyday

SPRING65 - says wine festival starts at 8 pm on invite I received... I have a "like" to Arillas on Facebook and think I got it through there.  I believe it is somewhere around the Brouklis restaurant.    I'll find it whatever!!!

Really looking forward to it.  Have been to Greek Islands many times but never to a wine festival.

Leave home in 20 mins for airport - yippee!!!!

Eggy

Rain was probably "On n Off" for about 90 minutes, yesterday morning, around 10:30 ish.

Twas luverly if you haven't seen much since May.
Good for that 'ole soil.

By about 3pm it was a distant memory.

Negg

indigo648

Hope the weather reports I keep seeing are wrong see forecast is thunderstorms for Friday when we arrive !!

martin-w

In my experience, the 'forecast rain' mostly falls over Corfu Town side this time of the year, as long as the winds are blowing from the sea in Arillas. October sees a few thunderstorms, but they can be dramatic, and are usually over in an hour. Plenty of sunshine left yet!
Yammas,
Martin.