the windy has arrived

Started by kevin.g, August 27, 2012, 01:19:02 PM

Eggy

Quote from: Ron and Sue on September 01, 2012, 09:59:37 PM
Bedford Road  .Hope to see you in Arillas.We quite often go to see Jimmy at Rainbow.Lets hope the windy has calmed down by then.        Yammas.

I promise that if we meet I will not talk too much
Negg

BlueHeather

LOL...fine by me!!!
R & S - You will most likely recognise us as Hubby needs to be peeled out of his Manchester City shirt some days.....rolls eyes!!! (mind you I may forget to packl it ROFL ....................and i'm blonde with specs!

How many posts do I need before i can use a smilie on here......rolls eyes!
Women are like angels....   And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly......usually on a broomstick.
We're flexible like that   ;-)

Ron and Sue

Nothing wrong with a nice blue Etihad shirt.Good win Saturday!!!I was going to look for a lady with cats.I assume they are not going with you then.

BlueHeather

nar.... thankfully we have a good friend who cat sits for us, we pay her, but saves a fortune in cattery fees as we have three!
Women are like angels....   And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly......usually on a broomstick.
We're flexible like that   ;-)

Ron and Sue

Quote from: Eggy on September 01, 2012, 11:07:23 PM
Bedford Road  .Hope to see you in Arillas.We quite often go to see Jimmy at Rainbow.Lets hope the windy has calmed down by then.        Yammas.

Negg
Quote from: Eggy on September 01, 2012, 11:07:23 PM

Negg

Ron and Sue

Negg             How could you possibly think I was referring to you?  We have never knowingly met even after we have been visiting for 20years although I may have seen a Phil Taylor throw-a-like playing darts at the Rainbow.Perhaps that was you!Anyway I would never cast aspersions on someone who gives all such valuable information and such a great insight into Arillas life.Keep it coming.      Ron.