SmartLynx

Started by Jeanette, August 20, 2012, 10:53:11 AM

Jeanette

We received notification from Thomas Cook that our flights have changed to an earlier time - that is no prob will get there sooner (hopefully) but also that the airline will be Smartlynx. Last year it was Mint and I wasnt too impressed at all. Has anyone had any experience/ feedback on this airline? To say im not a good flyer is an understatement...but to get to this beloved place I dont have an option as I dont drive!!!   

daisyday

Hi there - can you please advise which flights have changed?  We are booked with Thomas Cook travelling from London Gatwick on 7th Sept.  Thanks.

Jeanette

Our flight is from Newcastle and it would appear that a few of Thomas Cooks flights from Newcastle (not just to Corfu) from May changed to this airway.

daisyday

Thanks for confirming - I've heard nothing so assume nothing has changed for me .... yet!

Geoff

You might find these posts helpful :-
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k5395351-SmartLynx-Air_Travel.html
Post number 10 seems to be well informed and can probably answer most of your worries :-)
Home is where the heart is - CORFU :-)

Jeanette

Many thanks - dont think it could be much worse than Mint last year!  Looking at the link it could actually be better!