Camera view

Started by kvarnell, July 30, 2012, 12:16:03 PM

kvarnell

Hi I cannot see the jetty on the web cam at the moment, this is not a change is it??? I love the jetty view

Bella

Did the camera get repositioned?

I was looking forward to watching the new path being built xx

Steve & Carole

Bella

Karen/Colin

Brill, I love how Arillas continues to get better every year.
Karen

Paul & Denise

Thanks Bella, great link, I have now registered to receive. Something new every year, but not enough to spoil all that is special about Arillas.  Well done to all our friends in Arillas.

Steve & Carole

Really informative!  That's me signed up!

Ann K

Jo Wissett

Jez

Really good link Bella, thanks.

I love the way that the businesses are taking the responsibility themselves, tidying up and meeting the visitors needs, especially the early birds. As an early bird myself, I welcome this wholeheartedly.

Cheers,

Jez

Bella

So glad people are liking the link - it has some really interesting articles on it.

Not really the right thread for it but you can see how it came to be posted here so apologies Dimitris for going off topic! xx

dylan

thanks for link, all sounds positive, espesially the better lighting along the front, maybe Arillas Illuminations next!

Rachel B

dylan,

so long as they don't start selling rock and those silly hats with hands that clap when you pull a string! lol :-P

Bella

Lol Rachel

I so hope not!

xx

Eggy

Quote from: dylan on February 28, 2014, 09:28:42 PM
Illuminations next!

Who needs Illuminations when you forum guys light up life for all Arillas locals?
DOHHH!!

Mentisental Negg signing off.