Public Payphones

Started by tim71149, July 13, 2012, 04:25:03 PM

tim71149

Thanks very much to all the kind people who have responded to my requests for information over the past week or so. Very useful.
I would now like to know the location of any public telephones in Arillas, and also whether I will be able to purchase those pre-loaded phone cards I have obtained on other Greek islands.
Thanks again.

Eggy

To the best of my knowledge, I am sure you can buy those cards locally which can be used in the Arillas public pnones.

But.... I haven't bought one for two years now so hope others will have more info for you.

Negg

M n M

Hi

If you can buy a 5euro card, not sure where from as my son gave me his, it will last for 5 hours to phone a landline in England. From start of use it lasts for 3 months. I will try to find out where he purchased his from. Not sure how long it will last phoning a mobile but when you call your number it tells you how much is left on the card.

Mick

annemarsh

Alex Supermarket on the front used to sell them, and I think I've seen them in the other supermarkets as well, so don't worry, I think they'll be easy to find, as will the public phones.

PPMMAN

Quote from: annemarsh on July 13, 2012, 09:31:28 PM
Alex Supermarket on the front used to sell them, and I think I've seen them in the other supermarkets as well, so don't worry, I think they'll be easy to find, as will the public phones.
Phone cards on sale at Alex supermarket , pay phone at Marina Hotel , in the corner near the hotel lounge area

Jo Wissett

ppmmann -aka swing stealer - coincidently I have pm'd you earlier! reply please!!!!!