Arillas & North Corfu

Started by Sarah1, July 01, 2012, 05:46:31 PM

keith(geezer)

just great we been back a month  now roll on next yr .and phill we to would love to live in arillas one day

Val n Bill

Thank you for sharing this beautiful video.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Paul D

Outstanding!!   What a marvelous advert for Corfu. Thanks for posting.

Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Erja

Good job! Excellent video and thank you for sharing :)
Life is good ;)

SBPL2458

What a fantastic video Sarah, thanks so much for sharing it with all of us.
Lin and Steve.

Jo Wissett

What a fantastic clear and professional video!Really enjoyed it.

lizzy

Really enjoyed watching this wonderful video, sitting looking out at the rain (again),  can't wait to be back in Arillas, only 12 days to go! :)

NicandJohn

Phillip and Yiannis were showing us the stills your husband made for them (we must have been there at the same time), and were very impressed as were we. I understand  they are planning to upgrade the website with them. Cracking video.

Sarah1

Glad you enjoyed it...yes Martin and Yiannis had long discussions about the new website! Were you actually staying at Tria?
Sarah

kvarnell

A lovely dreamy video, so professional, amazing.

ger

thank you sarah that was amazing, we got back yesterday, to this depressing weather, was lovely to see that and think we were there!!
ger x

Steph ~

Great video - thanks for sharing.

It's made me very homesick for Arillas and Corfu. If all had gone to plan, I'd would have flown out on Monday for 2 weeks but sadly I won't be coming to Arillas this year - but July 2013 is booked so I'll just have to keep watching the video until then!

NicandJohn

Sarah1 we were in San Stef this june as the we brought the in-laws and they had VERY specific requirements for the villa which couldn't be met in arillas (despite this they whinged for two weeks). We popped into Phil's a half a dozen times for a few frappe's and occasional brekky. Phil even helped us out with (the useless) hertz when the hire car broke down! We were looking for a house whilst over there and Phil (and Eggy) had lots of advice for us. 
Nic still looks like she does in the avatar, I look like a young Brad Pitt!

Sarah1

Nic and John (aka Brad...;_)) - ahaa - so the break down truck was yours! Lucky you looking for a house - hope to be able to do the same one day - good luck with that
Sarah

Linsey

What a fantastic video - very excited!! Roll on October.